FAIRFIELD, Conn. -- The New Canaan church group leader and Fairfield woman charged with having a sexual relationship with a 15-year-old boy applied for accelerated rehabilitation in Norwalk Superior Court, according to the New Canaan Advertiser.
If Morgan V. Frawley is able to complete the special probation program, it may allow her to have the criminal charges dismissed because she is a first time offender, the New Canaan Advertiser said.
Frawley was arrested on Oct. 25 when investigators learned of her sexual relationship with the 15-year-old victim, police said.
- 1 Fairfield Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm
- 2 Fairfield Mother Jailed In Case Of Missing 14-Year-Old Son From Norwalk
- 3 Bridgeport Woman Charged In Fight With Roommate In Fairfield
- 4 Teen Reported Missing A Month Ago In Norwalk Found Safe In Fairfield
- 5 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Fairfield With Snow, Ice Arriving