FAIRFIELD, Conn. -- The New Canaan church group leader and Fairfield woman charged with having a sexual relationship with a 15-year-old boy applied for accelerated rehabilitation in Norwalk Superior Court, according to the New Canaan Advertiser.
If Morgan V. Frawley is able to complete the special probation program, it may allow her to have the criminal charges dismissed because she is a first time offender, the New Canaan Advertiser said.
Frawley was arrested on Oct. 25 when investigators learned of her sexual relationship with the 15-year-old victim, police said.
- 1 Fairfield's Plan B Burger Is Finally Ready To Open Its Doors
- 2 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To Fairfield
- 3 Bridgeport Man Charged In Weston Home Invasion, Assault Of Woman
- 4 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer
- 5 Stephen Bowers, 53, Longtime Fairfield Resident, Worked At GE