FAIRFIELD, Conn. -- The New Canaan church group leader and Fairfield woman charged with having a sexual relationship with a 15-year-old boy applied for accelerated rehabilitation in Norwalk Superior Court, according to the New Canaan Advertiser.
If Morgan V. Frawley is able to complete the special probation program, it may allow her to have the criminal charges dismissed because she is a first time offender, the New Canaan Advertiser said.
Frawley was arrested on Oct. 25 when investigators learned of her sexual relationship with the 15-year-old victim, police said.
- 1 Fairfield Business Falls Victim To UI Scam; Police Expecting Similar Crimes
- 2 Lower Fairfield County Ranked As Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Fairfield
- 4 Keep An Eye On Your Purse; Fairfield Police Show How Easy It Is To Steal
- 5 3 Men Plead Guilty To Kidnapping, Jewelry Store Robbery In Fairfield