FAIRFIELD, Conn. -- The New Canaan church group leader and Fairfield woman charged with having a sexual relationship with a 15-year-old boy applied for accelerated rehabilitation in Norwalk Superior Court, according to the New Canaan Advertiser.
If Morgan V. Frawley is able to complete the special probation program, it may allow her to have the criminal charges dismissed because she is a first time offender, the New Canaan Advertiser said.
Frawley was arrested on Oct. 25 when investigators learned of her sexual relationship with the 15-year-old victim, police said.
- 1 Two Students From Fairfield Warde Seriously Injured In Midday Car Crash
- 2 Metro-North Train Hits, Kills Man On Tracks Near Fairfield Metro Station
- 3 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Serious, Growing In Fairfield, Says Report
- 4 Big Crowds Turn Out For Fairfield's Memorial Day Parade
- 5 Updated Memorial Day Forecast Brings Good News For Fairfield