FAIRFIELD, Conn. -- The New Canaan church group leader and Fairfield woman charged with having a sexual relationship with a 15-year-old boy applied for accelerated rehabilitation in Norwalk Superior Court, according to the New Canaan Advertiser.
If Morgan V. Frawley is able to complete the special probation program, it may allow her to have the criminal charges dismissed because she is a first time offender, the New Canaan Advertiser said.
Frawley was arrested on Oct. 25 when investigators learned of her sexual relationship with the 15-year-old victim, police said.
- 1 July 4 Terror Threat 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 2 13 Metro-North Conductors, Engineers Indicted In Cheating Scandal
- 3 Man Found Dead In Car At Fairfield Elks Club
- 4 Former Stamford Resident Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust In Japan
- 5 New Facebook Scam Could Cost You Lots Of Money