FAIRFIELD, Conn. – A truck driver was killed early Saturday morning at a rest stop on I-95 in Fairfield after a car stuck the cab full on, published reports said.
The truck driver, a North Carolina resident, was in the “sleeper berth” of his truck when the cab was struck, according to reports. The impact caused both the cab and the car to catch fire. Neither the driver nor passenger of the car were severely injured, but both were taken to Bridgeport Hospital.
Check back with The Daily Voice for more information.
- 1 Rain, Thunderstorms Could Be Coming To Fairfield
- 2 McDonald's Shakes Up Menu, Cuts Seven Sandwiches
- 3 Larry King Predicts New Canaan's Brian Williams May Get Talk Show
- 4 Fairfield County Home Renovated By 'Property Brothers' Holds Open House
- 5 NY Times Details Watch Obsession Of Fairfield's John Mayer