FAIRFIELD, Conn. – A truck driver was killed early Saturday morning at a rest stop on I-95 in Fairfield after a car stuck the cab full on, published reports said.
The truck driver, a North Carolina resident, was in the “sleeper berth” of his truck when the cab was struck, according to reports. The impact caused both the cab and the car to catch fire. Neither the driver nor passenger of the car were severely injured, but both were taken to Bridgeport Hospital.
Check back with The Daily Voice for more information.
- 1 Police: Chief MacNamara, Baby OK After Three-Car Crash In Fairfield
- 2 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Fairfield Skies On Sunday
- 3 Nor'easter To Impact Fairfield On Wednesday
- 4 Bridgeport House Painter Charged In Burglary Of Fairfield Home
- 5 Fairfield Police Chief MacNamara Injured After Squad Car Is Rear-Ended