FAIRFIELD, Conn. – A truck driver was killed early Saturday morning at a rest stop on I-95 in Fairfield after a car stuck the cab full on, published reports said.
The truck driver, a North Carolina resident, was in the “sleeper berth” of his truck when the cab was struck, according to reports. The impact caused both the cab and the car to catch fire. Neither the driver nor passenger of the car were severely injured, but both were taken to Bridgeport Hospital.
Check back with The Daily Voice for more information.
- 1 Family Asks For Help In Finding Missing College Student, 21, From Fairfield
- 2 Police: Fairfield Woman Who Crashed Car Into Garage Was Drunk
- 3 Police Search Icy Lake Ontario For Missing Student, 21, From Fairfield
- 4 United Illuminating, Fairfield's Power Supplier, Sold To Spanish Firm
- 5 Norwalk Cop Prevents Metro-North Train From Hitting Car On Tracks