FAIRFIELD, Conn. – A truck driver was killed early Saturday morning at a rest stop on I-95 in Fairfield after a car stuck the cab full on, published reports said.
The truck driver, a North Carolina resident, was in the “sleeper berth” of his truck when the cab was struck, according to reports. The impact caused both the cab and the car to catch fire. Neither the driver nor passenger of the car were severely injured, but both were taken to Bridgeport Hospital.
Check back with The Daily Voice for more information.
- 1 Police Track Down Suspect After Southport Residents Interrupt Home Burglary
- 2 Connecticut Report Cites Missed Opportunities To Help Sandy Hook Shooter
- 3 Snow Threatens Fairfield County On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 4 Happy Birthday To Fairfield’s Tina Weymouth
- 5 Malloy: Avoid Travel Wednesday Due To Storm