FAIRFIELD, Conn. – A truck driver was killed early Saturday morning at a rest stop on I-95 in Fairfield after a car stuck the cab full on, published reports said.
The truck driver, a North Carolina resident, was in the “sleeper berth” of his truck when the cab was struck, according to reports. The impact caused both the cab and the car to catch fire. Neither the driver nor passenger of the car were severely injured, but both were taken to Bridgeport Hospital.
Check back with The Daily Voice for more information.
- 1 Fairfield Woman Hit By Bike In Central Park Is Reportedly Brain Dead
- 2 Fairfield Woman Hit By Bike In Central Park Dies Of Injuries
- 3 Mill Plain Road Railroad Overpass In Fairfield Closed, Hit By Truck
- 4 Western Connecticut Reopens Evacuated Buildings On Midtown Danbury Campus
- 5 Former Connecticut Gov. John Rowland Found Guilty Of Conspiracy