FAIRFIELD, Conn. – A truck driver was killed early Saturday morning at a rest stop on I-95 in Fairfield after a car stuck the cab full on, published reports said.
The truck driver, a North Carolina resident, was in the “sleeper berth” of his truck when the cab was struck, according to reports. The impact caused both the cab and the car to catch fire. Neither the driver nor passenger of the car were severely injured, but both were taken to Bridgeport Hospital.
Check back with The Daily Voice for more information.
- 1 Shark Sightings Lead To Beach Closure On Long Island
- 2 Police Corral 90-Pound Alligator Crossing Street In New York City
- 3 Man Shot To Death At Bridgeport Restaurant; Owner Injured
- 4 Teen Charged With Reckless Driving In Crash That Injured Warde Student
- 5 Fairfield Could See Storms As Weekend Wraps Up