FAIRFIELD, Conn. — Classes were back to normal at Fairfield's Dwight Elementary School by early afternoon Wednesday after a bomb threat earlier in the day prompted a lockdown, according to the Connecticut Post.
Police swept the school on Redding Road and found no problems, the Post said.
Police called the phone call a “non-credible” threat, the Post said.
Preschool students were dismissed for the day, the Post said.
Click here to read the story at the Connecticut Post.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.