FAIRFIELD, Conn. – A motorcyclist died in a collision on the Merritt Parkway in Fairfield on Friday night.
The male driver crashed while traveling north on the highway just before exit 44 near the Fairfield-Westport border just before midnight, according to Asst. Fire Chief Scott Bisson. He was taken to St. Vincent’s Medical Center in Bridgeport for treatment of serious injuries, but did not survive, Bisson said.
The victim's identity was not released Saturday morning, pending notification of his family. Connecticut State Police are investigating the cause of the accident.
- 1 Father Of Missing Fairfield Man Fears Search 'Will Not End Well'
- 2 Fairfield Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 3 Fairfield Woman Charged With Stealing Nearly $60 Worth Of Vanilla Extract
- 4 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Fairfield
- 5 Fairfield's Citrone Makes List Of Forbes Billionaires