NORWALK, Conn. -- Firefighters from Norwalk, Fairfield and Westport will join together to host a wine and beer tasting to support the Connecticut Burn Center at
Bridgeport Hospital on Thursday, Feb. 20.
The event will take place from 6:30 to 9:30 p.m. at Town Line Wines and Spirits, located at 475 Hawley Lane in Stratford.
Attendees will enjoy sampling various wines along with food & music. There will also be an $25 per person limited seating tasting seminar highlighting Connecticut wine, beer and liquor producers.
Tickets are $25 per person. The tasting room can only accommodate 40 visitors. Click here to purchase a ticket.
Those wishing to mail payment can make checks payable to: SPFFBF, and mail them to the following address:
Stratford Professional Firefighters Burn Foundation
200 Oronoque Lane
Stratford, CT 06614
- 1 Shark Sightings Lead To Beach Closure On Long Island
- 2 Police Corral 90-Pound Alligator Crossing Street In New York City
- 3 Man Shot To Death At Bridgeport Restaurant; Owner Injured
- 4 Teen Charged With Reckless Driving In Crash That Injured Warde Student
- 5 Fairfield Could See Storms As Weekend Wraps Up