NORWALK, Conn. -- Firefighters from Norwalk, Fairfield and Westport will join together to host a wine and beer tasting to support the Connecticut Burn Center at
Bridgeport Hospital on Thursday, Feb. 20.
The event will take place from 6:30 to 9:30 p.m. at Town Line Wines and Spirits, located at 475 Hawley Lane in Stratford.
Attendees will enjoy sampling various wines along with food & music. There will also be an $25 per person limited seating tasting seminar highlighting Connecticut wine, beer and liquor producers.
Tickets are $25 per person. The tasting room can only accommodate 40 visitors. Click here to purchase a ticket.
Those wishing to mail payment can make checks payable to: SPFFBF, and mail them to the following address:
Stratford Professional Firefighters Burn Foundation
200 Oronoque Lane
Stratford, CT 06614
- 1 Police: Husband Beat Up 21-Year-Old Fairfield Man Hitting On His Wife
- 2 Boy Reports Suspicious Incident With Car In Fairfield Parking Lot
- 3 Police: No Suspects In Bomb Threat Made At Seagrape, Inn At Fairfield Beach
- 4 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 5 NASA Rocket Launch May Be Visible In Fairfield