FAIRFIELD, Conn. – A woman was intentionally struck by a truck in a Fairfield parking lot Tuesday afternoon. She reported only minor injuries to police.
The woman told police that she had tried to use the drive-up ATM at Chase Bank on Grasmere Avenue, but was blocked by a pickup truck in line. After the truck did not move for a few minutes, the woman parked and walked up to the machine.
The driver then began yelling obscenities at her and drove his truck toward her, according to the police report. The woman was hit by a snow plow on the front of the truck, causing scratches on her legs, police said. The woman declined medical treatment.
The vehicle was described as a gray, 1999 Chevrolet pickup truck. Police are still investigating the incident, but believe they have identified the driver.
- 1 July 4 Terror Threat 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 2 13 Metro-North Conductors, Engineers Indicted In Cheating Scandal
- 3 Man Found Dead In Car At Fairfield Elks Club
- 4 Former Stamford Resident Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust In Japan
- 5 New Facebook Scam Could Cost You Lots Of Money