FAIRFIELD, Conn. –Someone used a 20-pound dumbbell to break into a Stillson Road home Tuesday, according to Fairfield Police reports.
Investigators believe that the burglary happened sometime between 6 a.m. and 6 p.m. Tuesday. The homeowner returned that evening to find a sliding glass door had been shattered, police say. A 20-pound dumbbell, which had been on the home’s back porch, was found near the broken glass, according to the police report.
A small jewelry box was reported missing from the home. It contained a silver necklace, two bracelets and a pair of gold earrings, according to the police report.
Fairfield Police are still investigating the incident. Anyone with information should contact the Fairfield Police at 203-254-4800.
- 1 Man Drowns In Creek On Bridgeport/Fairfield Border After Bar Fight
- 2 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To Fairfield
- 3 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer
- 4 Bridgeport Man Charged In Weston Home Invasion, Assault Of Woman
- 5 Supporters Gather Across Fairfield County To Hear From Bernie Sanders