FAIRFIELD, Conn. - A 22-year-old man arrested on drug possession charges Monday in Fairfield has connections to a man arrested in October on drugs and weapons charges, police said.
According to police, Craig Wilson, of Stevens Lane, Fairfield, was one of two people working with Jelani Lemon, 22, of Naugatuck, before Lemon was arrested in October.
Officers with a search warrant for Wilson's Stevens Lane home collected several dozen Ziplock bags, a folding knife, a bottle of inositol (commonly combined with drugs), a digital scale, a black mask, a grinder and one ounce of marijuana, police said.
Police were also looking at a second home in Fairfield for possible links to the theft of more than 60 guns from the October home burglary in Shelton. The investigation in Shelton remains still open, as police continue to look for the missing weapons.
Wilson was charged with possession with intent to sell, possession of less than 4 ounces of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia. He was held on $20,000 bond and given a court date of Jan. 22.
- 1 Police: Husband Beat Up 21-Year-Old Fairfield Man Hitting On His Wife
- 2 Boy Reports Suspicious Incident With Car In Fairfield Parking Lot
- 3 Woman Killed By Amtrak Train In Milford
- 4 Police: No Suspects In Bomb Threat Made At Seagrape, Inn At Fairfield Beach
- 5 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire