FAIRFIELD, Conn. - A 22-year-old man arrested on drug possession charges Monday in Fairfield has connections to a man arrested in October on drugs and weapons charges, police said.
According to police, Craig Wilson, of Stevens Lane, Fairfield, was one of two people working with Jelani Lemon, 22, of Naugatuck, before Lemon was arrested in October.
Officers with a search warrant for Wilson's Stevens Lane home collected several dozen Ziplock bags, a folding knife, a bottle of inositol (commonly combined with drugs), a digital scale, a black mask, a grinder and one ounce of marijuana, police said.
Police were also looking at a second home in Fairfield for possible links to the theft of more than 60 guns from the October home burglary in Shelton. The investigation in Shelton remains still open, as police continue to look for the missing weapons.
Wilson was charged with possession with intent to sell, possession of less than 4 ounces of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia. He was held on $20,000 bond and given a court date of Jan. 22.
- 1 Easton Couple Charged With Running Prescription Drug Ring In Fairfield
- 2 Population Grows In Fairfield, All Of Fairfield County
- 3 Metro-North Trains Returns To Schedule As Grand Central Reopens
- 4 Surge Of Warm Weather Heads For Fairfield
- 5 Fairfield Resident Co-Chairs Gala Raising $90,000 For Patient Care