FAIRFIELD, Conn. – One teenager was arrested and another was sent to the hospital after a party involving alcohol in Fairfield during the weekend, according to police reports.
Police were called to an Essex Street home Saturday night because of a report of a large group of juveniles in the road nearby, police say. Officers found nine teenagers near the house, including a group in a car, according to the report.
One of the teens in the car, a 14-year-old female, stumbled when getting out, police say. While talking with officers, she began to vomit and then became unconscious, according to the report. She was taken to St. Vincent’s Medical Center in Bridgeport for treatment.
The group refused to tell police where they got the alcohol. One member of the group, a 15-year-old Fairfield resident, was arrested and charged with permitting a minor to possess alcohol. He was released to the custody of his parents and is due in juvenile court Nov. 26. The rest of the minors involved were released to their parents.
- 1 Two Students From Fairfield Warde Seriously Injured In Midday Car Crash
- 2 Metro-North Train Hits, Kills Man On Tracks Near Fairfield Metro Station
- 3 Judge Orders Sex Assault Trial For Ex-Fairfield Teacher
- 4 Big Crowds Turn Out For Fairfield's Memorial Day Parade
- 5 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Serious, Growing In Fairfield, Says Report