FAIRFIELD, Conn. - Fairfield officers charged a teenage couple with disorderly conduct after receiving a complaint that they were fighting in a car on Sunny Ridge Avenue late Monday, police said.
Police say 18-year-old Fairfield residents Mark Dubrosky and Kirstin Canner had been arguing in her car Monday night when the fight turned physical.
Canner told officers that that Dubrosky had grabbed her by the neck and pushed her against the driver's seat of the car, police said.
Dubrosky said Canner had back-handed him across the shoulder, neck and face, police said.
A short investigation found no evidence of injuries to either person, police said. Each was released to a family member on a promise to appear in court on July 1.
A no contact order was put in place as part of the condition of release, police said.
- 1 7 Fairfield Elementary Schools Listed Among Top 100 In State
- 2 Police: Fairfield Dad Drove Drunk After Taking His Kids Sledding
- 3 Greenwich Bank Robbed At Gunpoint; Police Seek Female Suspect
- 4 Snow Likely Overnight Thursday In Fairfield
- 5 Winter Storm Watch Issued For Fairfield; 6-12 Inches Of Snow Likely