FAIRFIELD, Conn. - Fairfield officers charged a teenage couple with disorderly conduct after receiving a complaint that they were fighting in a car on Sunny Ridge Avenue late Monday, police said.
Police say 18-year-old Fairfield residents Mark Dubrosky and Kirstin Canner had been arguing in her car Monday night when the fight turned physical.
Canner told officers that that Dubrosky had grabbed her by the neck and pushed her against the driver's seat of the car, police said.
Dubrosky said Canner had back-handed him across the shoulder, neck and face, police said.
A short investigation found no evidence of injuries to either person, police said. Each was released to a family member on a promise to appear in court on July 1.
A no contact order was put in place as part of the condition of release, police said.
- 1 Police: Husband Beat Up 21-Year-Old Fairfield Man Hitting On His Wife
- 2 Boy Reports Suspicious Incident With Car In Fairfield Parking Lot
- 3 Woman Killed By Amtrak Train In Milford
- 4 Police: No Suspects In Bomb Threat Made At Seagrape, Inn At Fairfield Beach
- 5 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire