FAIRFIELD, Conn. – A Fairfield woman bit a family member on the ear during an argument Saturday, according to police reports.
Alexandra Rosenstein, 37, of Dalewood Ave. threw a cup of coffee at her stepfather during an argument at their home Saturday morning, police said. During the fight, police said she also bit the man’s left ear, causing visible marks. The victim declined medical treatment at the scene, police said.
Rosenstein was taken into custody and charged with disorderly conduct and third-degree assault, both misdemeanors, police said. She was released on a $250 bond and was scheduled to appear in court Monday.
- 1 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 2 Man Found Dead In Car In Grocery Store Parking Lot In Fairfield
- 3 Fairfield Gas Station Robbed At Gunpoint; Police Seek Help ID'ing Suspect
- 4 Thunderstorms Could Produce Gusty Winds, Hail In Fairfield
- 5 United Illuminating Repairs Power Outages In Fairfield After Storm