FAIRFIELD, Conn. – A Fairfield woman bit a family member on the ear during an argument Saturday, according to police reports.
Alexandra Rosenstein, 37, of Dalewood Ave. threw a cup of coffee at her stepfather during an argument at their home Saturday morning, police said. During the fight, police said she also bit the man’s left ear, causing visible marks. The victim declined medical treatment at the scene, police said.
Rosenstein was taken into custody and charged with disorderly conduct and third-degree assault, both misdemeanors, police said. She was released on a $250 bond and was scheduled to appear in court Monday.
- 1 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Fairfield Skies On Sunday
- 2 Connecticut Prepares After Yale Student Shows Ebola-Like Symptoms
- 3 Bridgeport House Painter Charged In Burglary Of Fairfield Home
- 4 Renovations At Fairfield Ludlowe Will Cost More Than Expected
- 5 Fairfield Will See Big Drop In Temperature This Weekend