FAIRFIELD, Conn. – A Fairfield woman bit a family member on the ear during an argument Saturday, according to police reports.
Alexandra Rosenstein, 37, of Dalewood Ave. threw a cup of coffee at her stepfather during an argument at their home Saturday morning, police said. During the fight, police said she also bit the man’s left ear, causing visible marks. The victim declined medical treatment at the scene, police said.
Rosenstein was taken into custody and charged with disorderly conduct and third-degree assault, both misdemeanors, police said. She was released on a $250 bond and was scheduled to appear in court Monday.
- 1 Former Fairfield University Basketball Player ID'd In Fatal Shooting
- 2 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By FBI, Homeland Security
- 3 Fairfield Bear Cub Is Adjusting To New Home In The Wild
- 4 Fairfield Police Assist In Tracking Down Shoplifting Suspects In Westport
- 5 Police Shoot, Kill Fugitive Richard Matt; Fellow Escapee David Sweat On Run