FAIRFIELD, Conn. – A Fairfield woman bit a family member on the ear during an argument Saturday, according to police reports.
Alexandra Rosenstein, 37, of Dalewood Ave. threw a cup of coffee at her stepfather during an argument at their home Saturday morning, police said. During the fight, police said she also bit the man’s left ear, causing visible marks. The victim declined medical treatment at the scene, police said.
Rosenstein was taken into custody and charged with disorderly conduct and third-degree assault, both misdemeanors, police said. She was released on a $250 bond and was scheduled to appear in court Monday.
- 1 Police Charge Fairfield Man With Interfering With Officer, DUI After Crash
- 2 Fairfield Business Falls Victim To UI Scam; Police Expecting Similar Crimes
- 3 Lower Fairfield County Ranked As Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 4 Fairfield Couple Opens Up New Cheese Shop In Greenwich
- 5 3 Men Plead Guilty To Kidnapping, Jewelry Store Robbery In Fairfield