REDDING, Conn. -- The driver in a one-car rollover crash in Redding early Saturday had shot himself in the head, Redding police told the blog.ctnews.com reported.
Police were continuing to investigated the accident, which occurred on Umpawaug Road occurred near Route 107 at about 1:40 a.m. Saturday, the article said.
The driver was identified as Gugsa Dabela, 35, of Redding, who died of a single gunshot wound to the head, the article said.
Read the full story here at the blog.ctnews.com.
- 1 Shark Sightings Lead To Beach Closure On Long Island
- 2 Teen Charged With Reckless Driving In Crash That Injured Warde Student
- 3 Man Shot To Death At Bridgeport Restaurant; Owner Injured
- 4 Fairfield's Plan B Burger Is Finally Ready To Open Its Doors
- 5 Police: Mercedes-Benz Of Fairfield Sees Rash Of Car Thefts