REDDING, Conn. -- The driver in a one-car rollover crash in Redding early Saturday had shot himself in the head, Redding police told the blog.ctnews.com reported.
Police were continuing to investigated the accident, which occurred on Umpawaug Road occurred near Route 107 at about 1:40 a.m. Saturday, the article said.
The driver was identified as Gugsa Dabela, 35, of Redding, who died of a single gunshot wound to the head, the article said.
Read the full story here at the blog.ctnews.com.
- 1 Fairfield Residents Warned To Prepare For Approaching Blizzard
- 2 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Fairfield, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 3 Teen Reported Missing A Month Ago In Norwalk Found Safe In Fairfield
- 4 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Fairfield Sees 6-7 Inches Of Snow
- 5 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Fairfield; Blizzard Warning Issued