REDDING, Conn. -- The driver in a one-car rollover crash in Redding early Saturday had shot himself in the head, Redding police told the blog.ctnews.com reported.
Police were continuing to investigated the accident, which occurred on Umpawaug Road occurred near Route 107 at about 1:40 a.m. Saturday, the article said.
The driver was identified as Gugsa Dabela, 35, of Redding, who died of a single gunshot wound to the head, the article said.
Read the full story here at the blog.ctnews.com.
- 1 Construction Worker Shot To Death At Road Work Site In Bridgeport
- 2 Snow Could Be Returning To Fairfield
- 3 Car Rollover On I-95 In Fairfield Requires Complicated Extractions
- 4 Suspect In Custody In Shooting Death Of Bridgeport Construction Worker
- 5 Fairfield's Maisel Family Holds Memorial Service For Missing Son, Max