DARIEN, Conn. -- Former CBS New York anchorman Rob Morrison of Darien may be able to clear his record after pleading guilty to two charges and agreeing to complete two family violence programs, according to a report in the New York Daily News.
Morrison, 45, pleaded guilty Wednesday in Stamford Superior Court to second-degree threatening and breach of peace after allegedly choking his wife, Ashley Morrison, in their Darien home in Feburary.
He also must undergo psych evaluations, substance abuse treatment and random urine tests.
Morrison quit his $300,000-a-year job anchoring the CBS “News At Noon” after his arrest for Feb. 17 fight.
Read the full story here in The New York Daily News.
- 1 Fairfield Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm
- 2 Fairfield Mother Jailed In Case Of Missing 14-Year-Old Son From Norwalk
- 3 Bridgeport Woman Charged In Fight With Roommate In Fairfield
- 4 Teen Reported Missing A Month Ago In Norwalk Found Safe In Fairfield
- 5 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Fairfield With Snow, Ice Arriving