DARIEN, Conn. -- Former CBS New York anchorman Rob Morrison of Darien may be able to clear his record after pleading guilty to two charges and agreeing to complete two family violence programs, according to a report in the New York Daily News.
Morrison, 45, pleaded guilty Wednesday in Stamford Superior Court to second-degree threatening and breach of peace after allegedly choking his wife, Ashley Morrison, in their Darien home in Feburary.
He also must undergo psych evaluations, substance abuse treatment and random urine tests.
Morrison quit his $300,000-a-year job anchoring the CBS “News At Noon” after his arrest for Feb. 17 fight.
Read the full story here in The New York Daily News.
- 1 Man Drowns In Creek On Bridgeport/Fairfield Border After Bar Fight
- 2 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To Fairfield
- 3 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer
- 4 Bridgeport Man Charged In Weston Home Invasion, Assault Of Woman
- 5 Supporters Gather Across Fairfield County To Hear From Bernie Sanders