FAIRFIELD, Conn. - Police were called to Fairfield Warde High School on Monday morning, Feb. 10, after a security officer smelled marijuana coming from a girls' bathrooms, police said.
According to the police report, a security officer entered a girls' bathroom shortly after two students left because he smelled a strong odor of marijuana.
The two girls were taken to the dean's office, where he found an empty juice bottle with a small plastic bag of marijuana and a glass pipe inside.
Police field tested the contents of the plastic bag and confirmed it was marijuana.
One 15-year-old girl was charged with possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia and given a court date of Feb. 18.
Her parents were contacted regarding the situation.
- 1 Fairfield Business Falls Victim To UI Scam; Police Expecting Similar Crimes
- 2 Lower Fairfield County Ranked As Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Fairfield
- 4 Keep An Eye On Your Purse; Fairfield Police Show How Easy It Is To Steal
- 5 3 Men Plead Guilty To Kidnapping, Jewelry Store Robbery In Fairfield