FAIRFIELD, Conn. - Police were called to Fairfield Warde High School on Monday morning, Feb. 10, after a security officer smelled marijuana coming from a girls' bathrooms, police said.
According to the police report, a security officer entered a girls' bathroom shortly after two students left because he smelled a strong odor of marijuana.
The two girls were taken to the dean's office, where he found an empty juice bottle with a small plastic bag of marijuana and a glass pipe inside.
Police field tested the contents of the plastic bag and confirmed it was marijuana.
One 15-year-old girl was charged with possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia and given a court date of Feb. 18.
Her parents were contacted regarding the situation.
- 1 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 2 Just In Time For 'Shark Week,' New Sighting Reported Off Long Island Waters
- 3 Norwalk-Based Soccer Team Plays In Quarterfinals Of U.S. Tourney
- 4 Rain Could Spoil July 4 Events, Celebrations In Fairfield
- 5 Teen Killed After Being Hit By Car Crossing Road To Danbury Pizza Place