FAIRFIELD, Conn. - Police were called to Fairfield Warde High School on Monday morning, Feb. 10, after a security officer smelled marijuana coming from a girls' bathrooms, police said.
According to the police report, a security officer entered a girls' bathroom shortly after two students left because he smelled a strong odor of marijuana.
The two girls were taken to the dean's office, where he found an empty juice bottle with a small plastic bag of marijuana and a glass pipe inside.
Police field tested the contents of the plastic bag and confirmed it was marijuana.
One 15-year-old girl was charged with possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia and given a court date of Feb. 18.
Her parents were contacted regarding the situation.
- 1 Police: Husband Beat Up 21-Year-Old Fairfield Man Hitting On His Wife
- 2 Boy Reports Suspicious Incident With Car In Fairfield Parking Lot
- 3 Woman Killed By Amtrak Train In Milford
- 4 Police: No Suspects In Bomb Threat Made At Seagrape, Inn At Fairfield Beach
- 5 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire