FAIRFIELD, Conn. - After a long investigation, Two Bridgeport men were arrested Friday on charges of selling drugs in Fairfield on Friday, police said.
Fairfield officers worked with Bridgeport Police on the arrests after they received several anonymous tips that two men involved in drug sales in Fairfield were living in an apartment on Dover Street in Bridgeport.
Both Bridgeport and Fairfield police searched the apartment and found the two men with packaging materials for a large quantity of heroin and crack cocaine, police said.
Police charged Anthony Johnson, 32, with possession of drug paraphernalia, possession of narcotics with intent to sell, possession of narcotics, possession of narcotics with in 1,500 feet of a school and operating a drug factory.
Also charged was Lamar Norris, 28 of Bridgeport. He was charged with possession of narcotics with intent to sell, possession of narcotics and possession of narcotics with in 1,500 feet of a school.
Johnson was held on $50,000 bond and given a court date of May 23. Norris was released on a written promise to appear in court May 23.
- 1 Fairfield Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm
- 2 Fairfield Mother Jailed In Case Of Missing 14-Year-Old Son From Norwalk
- 3 Teen Reported Missing A Month Ago In Norwalk Found Safe In Fairfield
- 4 Bridgeport Woman Charged In Fight With Roommate In Fairfield
- 5 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Fairfield With Snow, Ice Arriving