FAIRFIELD, Conn. - Fairfield police are investigating two incidents in which car windows were smashed and items were taken in the parking lot of Geronimo Tequila Bar & Southwest Grill late Wednesday night.
Officers were called to the bar when a man left after dinner and found that his rear passenger window had been smashed and items were missing, police said.
The car owner told police that a tan leather case with an iPad, passport, checkbook and house keys, worth an estimated $900 in total, was missing from the car.
While on the scene, officers found a second car with a broken window, police said. When officers found the car owner, they were told that a black briefcase with paperwork inside was missing, police said.
The Fairfield police are still investigating the incidents.
- 1 Hwang, Fawcett Clash On Same-Sex Marriage At Fairfield Debate
- 2 Power Outages Restored In Fairfield After Storm
- 3 NYC Doctor Is First Person In The Tristate Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 4 Fairfield Police Charge Norwalk Man With Trashing His Kids' Home
- 5 Fairfield Urges Residents To Be Prepared, Sign Up With CodeRED