FAIRFIELD, Conn. - Fairfield police are investigating two incidents in which car windows were smashed and items were taken in the parking lot of Geronimo Tequila Bar & Southwest Grill late Wednesday night.
Officers were called to the bar when a man left after dinner and found that his rear passenger window had been smashed and items were missing, police said.
The car owner told police that a tan leather case with an iPad, passport, checkbook and house keys, worth an estimated $900 in total, was missing from the car.
While on the scene, officers found a second car with a broken window, police said. When officers found the car owner, they were told that a black briefcase with paperwork inside was missing, police said.
The Fairfield police are still investigating the incidents.
- 1 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 2 Rain Could Spoil July 4 Events, Celebrations In Fairfield
- 3 Just In Time For 'Shark Week,' New Sighting Reported Off Long Island Waters
- 4 Teen Killed After Being Hit By Car Crossing Road To Danbury Pizza Place
- 5 Man Caught After Assault On Trooper Leads To Chase That Ends On Route 7