FAIRFIELD, Conn. – A Fairfield man and woman face charges in separate domestic violence incidents over the weekend, according to police reports.
Andrew Mocarski, 33, of Melville Drive, was charged with attacking his girlfriend at her Fairfield home Friday night. The two were arguing over a cell phone when Mocarski allegedly picked the woman up and dropped her down a staircase, police say. He is also accused of kicking her out a door onto concrete steps outside, according to the police report.
Mocarski was charged with disorderly conduct and third-degree assault, both misdemeanors. He was released after posting a $5,000 bond and is due in court Monday.
Michelle Metzger, 34, of Louvain Street, was accused of coming home intoxicated Friday night and hitting her husband, police say. Metzger allegedly struck her husband with chimes taken from their doorbell while he was asleep in bed, according to police reports.
Metzger was charged with disorderly conduct, a misdemeanor. She was released on a promise to appear in court, and was assigned a hearing date of Monday.
- 1 Death Of Fairfield Man Found On Island Off Westport Ruled Suicide
- 2 Red Flag Warning Issued For Fairfield County
- 3 Police: Ring's End Employee From Fairfield Charged $4,000 To Company Card
- 4 Website Ranks Best, Worst Jobs For 2015
- 5 Man Gets 14 Years In Prison For Fairfield Jewelry Store Robbery, Kidnapping