FAIRFIELD, Conn. – A Fairfield man and woman face charges in separate domestic violence incidents over the weekend, according to police reports.
Andrew Mocarski, 33, of Melville Drive, was charged with attacking his girlfriend at her Fairfield home Friday night. The two were arguing over a cell phone when Mocarski allegedly picked the woman up and dropped her down a staircase, police say. He is also accused of kicking her out a door onto concrete steps outside, according to the police report.
Mocarski was charged with disorderly conduct and third-degree assault, both misdemeanors. He was released after posting a $5,000 bond and is due in court Monday.
Michelle Metzger, 34, of Louvain Street, was accused of coming home intoxicated Friday night and hitting her husband, police say. Metzger allegedly struck her husband with chimes taken from their doorbell while he was asleep in bed, according to police reports.
Metzger was charged with disorderly conduct, a misdemeanor. She was released on a promise to appear in court, and was assigned a hearing date of Monday.
- 1 Pedestrian Struck, Killed By Train At Fairfield Station
- 2 Fairfield's Maisel Family Holds Memorial Service For Missing Son, Max
- 3 Car Rollover On I-95 In Fairfield Requires Complicated Extractions
- 4 Injured Driver Pulled From Early Morning Wreck In Fairfield
- 5 Police: Fairfield Man Charged With Assaulting Mother's Boyfriend, 66