WESTPORT, Conn. – A 71-year-old Westport woman was charged with prostitution in Glastonbury on Friday after police said she was seeking to get paid for sex.
Sygun Liebhart, of Easton Road, placed an escort ad on the website Backpage.com, using the name “Lola,” Glastonbury police said in a statement.
An undercover officer was sent to Liebhart’s hotel room at the Homewood Suites in Glastonbury, police said. Once a deal for sexual acts was arranged, she was taken into custody by members of the East Central Narcotics Task Force, police said.
Liebhart was charged with prostitution, a misdemeanor. Her bond was set at $500.
- 1 9 Fairfield Middle Schoolers Treated For Minor Injuries After Bus Accident
- 2 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Fairfield Skies On Sunday
- 3 Yale-New Haven Hospital Admits Patient With Ebola-Like Symptoms
- 4 Connecticut Prepares After Yale Student Shows Ebola-Like Symptoms
- 5 Bridgeport House Painter Charged In Burglary Of Fairfield Home