WESTPORT, Conn. – A 71-year-old Westport woman was charged with prostitution in Glastonbury on Friday after police said she was seeking to get paid for sex.
Sygun Liebhart, of Easton Road, placed an escort ad on the website Backpage.com, using the name “Lola,” Glastonbury police said in a statement.
An undercover officer was sent to Liebhart’s hotel room at the Homewood Suites in Glastonbury, police said. Once a deal for sexual acts was arranged, she was taken into custody by members of the East Central Narcotics Task Force, police said.
Liebhart was charged with prostitution, a misdemeanor. Her bond was set at $500.
- 1 Boy Reports Suspicious Incident With Car In Fairfield Parking Lot
- 2 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 3 Fairfield Man Arrested After Strangling Girlfriend While She Was Driving
- 4 Fairfield's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 5 Superstorm Sandy Was Not The 'Big One,' So Fairfield Must Prepare