FAIRFIELD, Conn. – A woman was knocked out by an unknown suspect outside a Fairfield restaurant early Sunday morning, according to police reports.
The victim told police that she had tried to break up a fight between friends and other customers outside Flipside bar on the Post Road at about 12:45 a.m., Sunday.
During the struggle a man whom she did not know turned the woman around and punched her in the face, knocking her unconscious, police say. She was taken to St. Vincent’s Medical Center in Bridgeport for treatment.
Anyone with information on this case should contact the Fairfield Police at 203-254-4800.
- 1 Boy Reports Suspicious Incident With Car In Fairfield Parking Lot
- 2 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 3 Fairfield's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 4 Fairfield Man Arrested After Strangling Girlfriend While She Was Driving
- 5 Superstorm Sandy Was Not The 'Big One,' So Fairfield Must Prepare