FAIRFIELD, Conn. – A woman was knocked out by an unknown suspect outside a Fairfield restaurant early Sunday morning, according to police reports.
The victim told police that she had tried to break up a fight between friends and other customers outside Flipside bar on the Post Road at about 12:45 a.m., Sunday.
During the struggle a man whom she did not know turned the woman around and punched her in the face, knocking her unconscious, police say. She was taken to St. Vincent’s Medical Center in Bridgeport for treatment.
Anyone with information on this case should contact the Fairfield Police at 203-254-4800.
- 1 Fairfield Woman Hit By Bike In Central Park Is Reportedly Brain Dead
- 2 Fairfield Woman Hit By Bike In Central Park Dies Of Injuries
- 3 Mill Plain Road Railroad Overpass In Fairfield Closed, Hit By Truck
- 4 Western Connecticut Reopens Evacuated Buildings On Midtown Danbury Campus
- 5 Former Connecticut Gov. John Rowland Found Guilty Of Conspiracy