FAIRFIELD, Conn. – A woman was knocked out by an unknown suspect outside a Fairfield restaurant early Sunday morning, according to police reports.
The victim told police that she had tried to break up a fight between friends and other customers outside Flipside bar on the Post Road at about 12:45 a.m., Sunday.
During the struggle a man whom she did not know turned the woman around and punched her in the face, knocking her unconscious, police say. She was taken to St. Vincent’s Medical Center in Bridgeport for treatment.
Anyone with information on this case should contact the Fairfield Police at 203-254-4800.
- 1 Police Charge Fairfield Man With Interfering With Officer, DUI After Crash
- 2 Fairfield Business Falls Victim To UI Scam; Police Expecting Similar Crimes
- 3 Lower Fairfield County Ranked As Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 4 Fairfield Couple Opens Up New Cheese Shop In Greenwich
- 5 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Fairfield