FAIRFIELD, Conn. – A woman was knocked out by an unknown suspect outside a Fairfield restaurant early Sunday morning, according to police reports.
The victim told police that she had tried to break up a fight between friends and other customers outside Flipside bar on the Post Road at about 12:45 a.m., Sunday.
During the struggle a man whom she did not know turned the woman around and punched her in the face, knocking her unconscious, police say. She was taken to St. Vincent’s Medical Center in Bridgeport for treatment.
Anyone with information on this case should contact the Fairfield Police at 203-254-4800.
- 1 7 Fairfield Elementary Schools Listed Among Top 100 In State
- 2 Police: Fairfield Dad Drove Drunk After Taking His Kids Sledding
- 3 Greenwich Bank Robbed At Gunpoint; Police Seek Female Suspect
- 4 Snow Likely Overnight Thursday In Fairfield
- 5 Winter Storm Watch Issued For Fairfield; 6-12 Inches Of Snow Likely