FAIRFIELD, Conn. – A woman was knocked out by an unknown suspect outside a Fairfield restaurant early Sunday morning, according to police reports.
The victim told police that she had tried to break up a fight between friends and other customers outside Flipside bar on the Post Road at about 12:45 a.m., Sunday.
During the struggle a man whom she did not know turned the woman around and punched her in the face, knocking her unconscious, police say. She was taken to St. Vincent’s Medical Center in Bridgeport for treatment.
Anyone with information on this case should contact the Fairfield Police at 203-254-4800.
- 1 Two Students From Fairfield Warde Seriously Injured In Midday Car Crash
- 2 Metro-North Train Hits, Kills Man On Tracks Near Fairfield Metro Station
- 3 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Serious, Growing In Fairfield, Says Report
- 4 Big Crowds Turn Out For Fairfield's Memorial Day Parade
- 5 Updated Memorial Day Forecast Brings Good News For Fairfield