FAIRFIELD, Conn. -- U.S. Sen. Richard Blumenthal visited Save the Children’s headquarters in Fairfield on Wednesday and participated in a kids roundtable.
The children of Save the Children staff members asked the senator questions about his role as a senator, and about issues that affect children in the United States and across the globe.
- 1 Two Students From Fairfield Warde Seriously Injured In Midday Car Crash
- 2 Metro-North Train Hits, Kills Man On Tracks Near Fairfield Metro Station
- 3 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Serious, Growing In Fairfield, Says Report
- 4 Judge Orders Sex Assault Trial For Ex-Fairfield Teacher
- 5 Big Crowds Turn Out For Fairfield's Memorial Day Parade