FAIRFIELD, Conn. -- U.S. Sen. Richard Blumenthal visited Save the Children’s headquarters in Fairfield on Wednesday and participated in a kids roundtable.
The children of Save the Children staff members asked the senator questions about his role as a senator, and about issues that affect children in the United States and across the globe.
- 1 Two Teenage Girls Rescued From Water After Tubing Accident Off Fairfield
- 2 Man Drowns In Creek On Bridgeport/Fairfield Border After Bar Fight
- 3 Girls Hurt In Fairfield Tubing Accident Moved To Yale-New Haven Hospital
- 4 Westport Mom Charged With Leaving Baby In Car At Whole Foods
- 5 Car Driven By Woman, 77, Goes Airborne After Airbags Deploy In Fairfield