FAIRFIELD, Conn. -- U.S. Sen. Richard Blumenthal visited Save the Children’s headquarters in Fairfield on Wednesday and participated in a kids roundtable.
The children of Save the Children staff members asked the senator questions about his role as a senator, and about issues that affect children in the United States and across the globe.
- 1 Construction Worker Shot To Death At Road Work Site In Bridgeport
- 2 Snow Could Be Returning To Fairfield
- 3 Car Rollover On I-95 In Fairfield Requires Complicated Extractions
- 4 Trader Joe's Recalls Walnuts Over Possible Health Risk
- 5 Suspect In Custody In Shooting Death Of Bridgeport Construction Worker