FAIRFIELD, Conn. -- U.S. Sen. Richard Blumenthal visited Save the Children’s headquarters in Fairfield on Wednesday and participated in a kids roundtable.
The children of Save the Children staff members asked the senator questions about his role as a senator, and about issues that affect children in the United States and across the globe.
- 1 Connecticut Report Cites Missed Opportunities To Help Sandy Hook Shooter
- 2 Police Track Down Suspect After Southport Residents Interrupt Home Burglary
- 3 Fairfield Appoints Committee To Investigate Election Day Mishaps
- 4 Fairfield Man Sentenced 18 Months In Prison For Tax Evasion
- 5 Happy Birthday To Fairfield’s Tina Weymouth