FAIRFIELD, Conn. -- U.S. Sen. Richard Blumenthal visited Save the Children’s headquarters in Fairfield on Wednesday and participated in a kids roundtable.
The children of Save the Children staff members asked the senator questions about his role as a senator, and about issues that affect children in the United States and across the globe.
- 1 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Fairfield Skies On Sunday
- 2 Bridgeport House Painter Charged In Burglary Of Fairfield Home
- 3 Nor'easter To Impact Fairfield On Wednesday
- 4 Fairfield Police Chief MacNamara Injured After Squad Car Is Rear-Ended
- 5 Police: Chief MacNamara, Baby OK After Three-Car Crash In Fairfield