FAIRFIELD, Conn. - The annual Century Club Brunch held by the Fairfield Democratic Town Committee at the Patterson Club on April 6 honored two outstanding members, Charlene Lebo, recipient of the Eunice Postol Award, and Bill Gerber, recipient of the Denise Dougiello Young Turk Award.
The Eunice Postol Award is presented to an individual who has demonstrated a long-term commitment to community service. The Denise Dougiello Young Turk award honors a newer member of the DTC whose contributions are helping shape the future of the town.
Honored guests and friends included Gov. Dan Malloy, U.S. Sen. Richard Blumenthal, U.S. Rep. Jim Himes, Secretary of the State Denise Merrill, Lt. Gov. Nancy Wyman, State Treasurer Denise Nappier, First Selectman Mike Tetreau, DTC Chair Heather Dean, and Fundraising Chair Lisa Winjum. The emcee for the event was John Mitola. A slate of Democratic candidates running in 2014 for statewide office were also in attendance.
- 1 Police Charge Fairfield Man With Interfering With Officer, DUI After Crash
- 2 Fairfield Business Falls Victim To UI Scam; Police Expecting Similar Crimes
- 3 Lower Fairfield County Ranked As Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 4 Roof Of Fairfield Diner Catching Keys Tops Week’s News
- 5 Fairfield Couple Opens Up New Cheese Shop In Greenwich