FAIRFIELD, Conn. -- The Fairfield Democratic Town Committee recently announced a new caucus will be held Jan. 9 to elect town committee members.
The Fairfield Democratic Town Committee is accepting applications for membership for the 2014-16 term. Registered Democrats in Fairfield are eligible and can receive an application by sending a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Representatives said applications must be submitted in person or by proxy between 7 and 7:15 p.m. Jan. 9 at the Board of Education. The caucus vote starts at 7:30 p.m. on the second floor conference room at 501 Kings Highway E.
For questions, contact the committee at email@example.com or by calling DTC Chair Ellery Plotkin at 203-521-7489.
- 1 Fairfield Residents Warned To Prepare For Approaching Blizzard
- 2 Fairfield Dodges Worst Of Nor'easter
- 3 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Fairfield, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 4 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Fairfield; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 5 Fairfield Roads Remain Closed For Nonessential Travel Due To Snow, Wind