FAIRFIELD, Conn. -- The Fairfield Democratic Town Committee recently announced a new caucus will be held Jan. 9 to elect town committee members.
The Fairfield Democratic Town Committee is accepting applications for membership for the 2014-16 term. Registered Democrats in Fairfield are eligible and can receive an application by sending a request to email@example.com.
Representatives said applications must be submitted in person or by proxy between 7 and 7:15 p.m. Jan. 9 at the Board of Education. The caucus vote starts at 7:30 p.m. on the second floor conference room at 501 Kings Highway E.
For questions, contact the committee at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling DTC Chair Ellery Plotkin at 203-521-7489.
- 1 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teen Girl
- 2 NBC Pressures New Canaan's Brian Williams To Quit, Says Report
- 3 'I Am A Woman,' Newtown High School Graduate Jenner Says In 20/20 Interview
- 4 Mucinex Cold, Flu Medicine Recall Announced
- 5 Stamford Man Stopped On I-684 Charged With Driving Wrong Way, DWI