FAIRFIELD, Conn. -- The Fairfield Democratic Town Committee recently announced a new caucus will be held Jan. 9 to elect town committee members.
The Fairfield Democratic Town Committee is accepting applications for membership for the 2014-16 term. Registered Democrats in Fairfield are eligible and can receive an application by sending a request to email@example.com.
Representatives said applications must be submitted in person or by proxy between 7 and 7:15 p.m. Jan. 9 at the Board of Education. The caucus vote starts at 7:30 p.m. on the second floor conference room at 501 Kings Highway E.
For questions, contact the committee at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling DTC Chair Ellery Plotkin at 203-521-7489.
- 1 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Serious, Growing In Fairfield, Says Report
- 2 Updated Memorial Day Forecast Brings Good News For Fairfield
- 3 Enjoy A Parade On Memorial Day, Fairfield
- 4 Big Crowds Turn Out For Fairfield's Memorial Day Parade
- 5 Flags To Fly At Half-Staff In Fairfield Until Noon On Memorial Day