FAIRFIELD, Conn. -- State Rep. Brenda Kupchick (R-Fairfield) achieved a 100 percent voting record during the regular 2014 Legislative Session, according to statistics compiled by the House Clerk’s Office.
Kupchick cast her vote on 308 separate pieces of legislation that made it to the floor of the House of Representatives.
“I have always done my best to represent the people of Fairfield and to make sure their voices are heard at the State Capitol,” Kupchick said in a statement. “I'm honored to represent my hometown and I'm dedicated to making Fairfield and Connecticut a better place for all residents.”
Only 33 percent of legislators voted on all the items during the legislative session.
- 1 Police: Chief MacNamara, Baby OK After Three-Car Crash In Fairfield
- 2 Nor'easter To Impact Fairfield On Wednesday
- 3 Fairfield Police Chief MacNamara Injured After Squad Car Is Rear-Ended
- 4 Hwang, Fawcett Clash On Same-Sex Marriage At Fairfield Debate
- 5 Power Outages Restored In Fairfield After Storm