FAIRFIELD, Conn. -- State Rep. Brenda Kupchick (R-Fairfield) achieved a 100 percent voting record during the regular 2014 Legislative Session, according to statistics compiled by the House Clerk’s Office.
Kupchick cast her vote on 308 separate pieces of legislation that made it to the floor of the House of Representatives.
“I have always done my best to represent the people of Fairfield and to make sure their voices are heard at the State Capitol,” Kupchick said in a statement. “I'm honored to represent my hometown and I'm dedicated to making Fairfield and Connecticut a better place for all residents.”
Only 33 percent of legislators voted on all the items during the legislative session.
- 1 Police Charge Fairfield Man With Interfering With Officer, DUI After Crash
- 2 Fairfield Business Falls Victim To UI Scam; Police Expecting Similar Crimes
- 3 Lower Fairfield County Ranked As Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 4 Fairfield Couple Opens Up New Cheese Shop In Greenwich
- 5 Keep An Eye On Your Purse; Fairfield Police Show How Easy It Is To Steal