FAIRFIELD, Conn. -- State Rep. Brenda Kupchick (R-Fairfield) achieved a 100 percent voting record during the regular 2014 Legislative Session, according to statistics compiled by the House Clerk’s Office.
Kupchick cast her vote on 308 separate pieces of legislation that made it to the floor of the House of Representatives.
“I have always done my best to represent the people of Fairfield and to make sure their voices are heard at the State Capitol,” Kupchick said in a statement. “I'm honored to represent my hometown and I'm dedicated to making Fairfield and Connecticut a better place for all residents.”
Only 33 percent of legislators voted on all the items during the legislative session.
- 1 Police: Husband Beat Up 21-Year-Old Fairfield Man Hitting On His Wife
- 2 Boy Reports Suspicious Incident With Car In Fairfield Parking Lot
- 3 Woman Killed By Amtrak Train In Milford
- 4 Police: No Suspects In Bomb Threat Made At Seagrape, Inn At Fairfield Beach
- 5 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire