RIDGEFIELD, Conn. -- Polls will be open from 6 a.m. to 8 p.m. Tuesday for Fairfield residents to cast their ballots for Representative Town Meeting seats.
Also on the ballot are candidates for the Boards of Finance, Education, Assessment Appeals and Planning and Zoning.
For those ready to cast their ballots, here are the 10 polling locations in Fairfield:
- District 1: Fairfield Senior Center
- District 2: St. Pius X School
- District 3: Dwight Elementary School
- District 4: Osborn Hill School
- District 5: Mckinley School
- District 6: Fairfield Warde High School
- District 7: North Stratfield School
- District 8: Holland Hill School
- District 9: Fairfield Ludlowe High School
- District 10: Roger Sherman School
If you don't know your district, check this street list from the town to determine your polling place.
To see the full ballot for Fairfield, read this story from The Daily Voice.
Connecticut will allow same-day Election Day voter registration for residents who are not signed up to vote or who want to change the town in which they vote. That registration must be done at Town Hall with a registrar of voters. Proof of residency and identity will be required.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.