DANBURY, Conn. – Vice President Joe Biden will be the keynote speaker Feb. 21 at a gun violence conference at Western Connecticut State University in Danbury, according to The Hartford Courant.
U.S. Sens. Chris Murphy and Richard Blumenthal as well as U.S. Rep. Elizabeth Esty will host the invitation-only event at 9:30 a.m. in the Ballroom of the Westside Campus Center on WestConn’s Westside campus.
Check back with The Daily Voice for more updates about Biden’s visit to Danbury.
- 1 Police Track Down Suspect After Southport Residents Interrupt Home Burglary
- 2 Connecticut Report Cites Missed Opportunities To Help Sandy Hook Shooter
- 3 Happy Birthday To Fairfield’s Tina Weymouth
- 4 Snow Threatens Fairfield County On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 5 Malloy: Avoid Travel Wednesday Due To Storm