DANBURY, Conn. – Vice President Joe Biden will be the keynote speaker Feb. 21 at a gun violence conference at Western Connecticut State University in Danbury, according to The Hartford Courant.
U.S. Sens. Chris Murphy and Richard Blumenthal as well as U.S. Rep. Elizabeth Esty will host the invitation-only event at 9:30 a.m. in the Ballroom of the Westside Campus Center on WestConn’s Westside campus.
Check back with The Daily Voice for more updates about Biden’s visit to Danbury.
- 1 Doctor From Fairfield Pleads Guilty To Narcotics Distribution, Fraud
- 2 One Killed In Rollover On I-95 In Fairfield; Two Pulled From Wreckage
- 3 Driver Critically Injured In Collision With Tractor-Trailer In Fairfield
- 4 Brody Family Sues Metro-North After Mother's Fatal Collision With Train
- 5 Fairfield County Home Renovated By 'Property Brothers' Holds Open House