DANBURY, Conn. – Vice President Joe Biden will be the keynote speaker Feb. 21 at a gun violence conference at Western Connecticut State University in Danbury, according to The Hartford Courant.
U.S. Sens. Chris Murphy and Richard Blumenthal as well as U.S. Rep. Elizabeth Esty will host the invitation-only event at 9:30 a.m. in the Ballroom of the Westside Campus Center on WestConn’s Westside campus.
Check back with The Daily Voice for more updates about Biden’s visit to Danbury.
- 1 Police: Fairfield Dad Drove Drunk After Taking His Kids Sledding
- 2 7 Fairfield Elementary Schools Listed Among Top 100 In State
- 3 Snow Likely Overnight Thursday In Fairfield
- 4 Greenwich Bank Robbed At Gunpoint; Police Seek Female Suspect
- 5 Fairfield Roads Remain Closed For Nonessential Travel Due To Snow, Wind