STAMFORD, Conn. -- State Rep. Mike Molgano (R-Stamford) announced in a statement this week that he is endorsing State Senate Minority Leader John McKinney in his bid to be the next governor of the state of Connecticut.
"John McKinney is honest, intelligent and trustworthy and has a record of fiscal responsibility that is second to none," Molgano said in the statement. "I am proud to endorse him in his bid to be the next governor of the state of Connecticut."
A lifelong resident of Stamford, Molgano serves on the General Assembly’s Education, Transportation, and General Elections and Administration committees. Outside of public life, Molgano is a dedicated member and permanent reader for St. Bridget of Ireland Church. He is also a 4th Degree member of the Knights of Columbus.
"The people of Stamford are well served by their state representative," McKinney responded in the statement to Molgano's support. "Mike is a true gentleman and dedicated public servant and I am grateful for his endorsement."
- 1 Fairfield Woman Hit By Bike In Central Park Is Reportedly Brain Dead
- 2 Fairfield Woman Hit By Bike In Central Park Dies Of Injuries
- 3 Mill Plain Road Railroad Overpass In Fairfield Closed, Hit By Truck
- 4 Western Connecticut Reopens Evacuated Buildings On Midtown Danbury Campus
- 5 Former Connecticut Gov. John Rowland Found Guilty Of Conspiracy