FAIRFIELD, Conn. – A five-bedroom home at 138 South Gate Lane listed at $3.2695 million is The Fairfield Daily Voice's house of the week.
Check out the details of this home listing:
- 6,539 square feet
- five bedrooms
- seven full bathrooms
- two half bathrooms
- built on 0.63 acres
- 9-foot-plus ceilings, central vacuum system, insulated windows and security system
- den with 9-foot-plus ceilings, fireplace, french doors and hardwood floor
- family room with fireplace, full bath and hardwood floor
- living room with 9-foot-plus ceilings, gas log fireplace and hardwood floor
- kitchen with breakfast bar, dining area, french doors, granite counters, hardwood floor and pantry
- appliances include cook top, dishwasher, freezer, icemaker, microwave, range and refrigerator
- french doors, gutters, lighting, palladian windows, ceiling fans, extra insulation and thermopane windows
- six custom fireplaces
- bluestone terrace with granite sitting walls
- two-car attached, paved garage
See Higgins Group Real Estate for the complete listing.
- 1 Father Of Missing Fairfield Man Fears Search 'Will Not End Well'
- 2 Fairfield Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 3 Fairfield Man, 25, Charged With Shoving, Spitting On Parents
- 4 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Fairfield
- 5 Fairfield Woman Charged With Stealing Nearly $60 Worth Of Vanilla Extract