FAIRFIELD, Conn. – A five-bedroom home at 240 Acorn Lane listed at $1.429 million is The Fairfield Daily Voice's house of the week.
Check out the details of this home listing:
- 5,267 square feet
- five bedrooms
- five full bathrooms
- two half bathrooms
- master bedroom suite with sitting room and his and hers full outfitted closets
- dramatic fireplace
- atrium door that opens to a patio
- kitchen has a walk-in pantry, center island, granite counter tops, skylights and door to the patio
- two fireplaces
- sprinkler system
- hardwood flooring
- tennis court
- security system
- utility room
- three-car garage attached
See Jean Lanzo-William Pitt Sotheby's International Realty for the complete listing.
- 1 Father Of Missing Fairfield Man Fears Search 'Will Not End Well'
- 2 Fairfield Woman Charged With Stealing Nearly $60 Worth Of Vanilla Extract
- 3 Fairfield Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 4 Fairfield's Citrone Makes List Of Forbes Billionaires
- 5 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Fairfield