FAIRFIELD, Conn. – A six-bedroom home at 402 Sasco Hill Road listed at $10.9 million is The Fairfield Daily Voice's house of the week.
Check out the details of this home listing:
- 7,165 square feet
- six bedrooms
- six full bathrooms
- built on 3.15 acres
- Grecian-style pool, cabana and magnificent gardens extending to harbor's edge.
- two generators, security system and sound system
- balcony, foyer, French doors and skylight
- multizone heat and thermopane windows
- appliances include dishwasher, dryer, microwave, refrigerator, stove top, wall oven and washer
- two-car attached garage
See Melanie Smith - Berkshire Hathaway - New England Properties - Southport for the complete listing.
- 1 Fairfield Woman Charged With Stealing Nearly $60 Worth Of Vanilla Extract
- 2 Fairfield's Citrone Makes List Of Forbes Billionaires
- 3 Fairfield Could See Up To 6 Inches Of Snow Accumulation In New Storm
- 4 Former Fairfield University Contract Employee Charged In Campus Assault
- 5 Winter Weather Advisory Issued For New Round Of Snow In Fairfield