FAIRFIELD, Conn. – A three-bedroom home at 59 Parkwood Road listed at $599,000 is The Fairfield Daily Voice's house of the week.
Check out the details of this home listing:
- 1,801 square feet of space
- three bedrooms
- two full bathrooms
- built on 0.48 acres
- hardwood floors throughout
- front-to-back living room with large center stone fireplace opens to family room with a wall of windows, built-ins and french doors leading to patio
- kitchen is spacious and bright with corian counter tops and a french door that leads to an additional stone patio
- appliances include microwave, range and refrigerator
- dining room offers built-in curio cabinets
- studio or storage
- two-car detached garage
See Higgins Group Real Estate for the complete listing.
- 1 Father Of Missing Fairfield Man Fears Search 'Will Not End Well'
- 2 Fairfield Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 3 Fairfield Man, 25, Charged With Shoving, Spitting On Parents
- 4 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Fairfield
- 5 At Least 40 Residents Displaced After Fire Destroys Four Bridgeport Houses