NORWALK, Conn. -- The Women’s Council of Realtors, Southern Fairfield County Chapter, recently held a networking and cooking demonstration at Klaff’s in Norwalk.
Klaff’s Chairman and CEO Joe Passero, his wife, Allison, and Linda Ossenfort, marketing and public affairs manager, welcomed local Women’s Council of Realtor members, affiliates and guests to the Klaff’s Kitchen and Bath showrooms.
Guests were treated to a cooking demonstration by chef Pietro Scotti of DaPietro’s Restaurant in Westport and desserts and treats from other local area restaurants.
Deb Simunich, the Southern Fairfield Country chapter president, introduced leadership from the local and out-of-town chapters, including Margaret Nagy Hamilton, State of Connecticut Women’s Council of Realtors president; Judy Patterson, regional vice president; Nadine Tanen, 2013 state governor; Veronica L. McManus, Massachusetts state president; Deb Alderson, 2013 Connecticut past president; and Pat Nivakoff, Connecticut state treasurer
Event organizers included Pat Nivakoff, and Kara DeLaurentis Golden.
Raffle prizes were offered by event sponsors, Virginia Cohen Interior Design, Stewart Title, Sherwood Inspections, ServPro of Stamford, Atlantic Home Loans, Daily Voice, Citibank, and Morgan Manhattan Moving & Storage.
- 1 Pedestrian Struck, Killed By Train At Fairfield Station
- 2 Fairfield's Maisel Family Holds Memorial Service For Missing Son, Max
- 3 Car Rollover On I-95 In Fairfield Requires Complicated Extractions
- 4 Injured Driver Pulled From Early Morning Wreck In Fairfield
- 5 Police: Fairfield Man Charged With Assaulting Mother's Boyfriend, 66