STAMFORD, Conn. -- The New York Times is putting the spotlight on a Stamford couple looking for a pet-friendly home.
Kathie Nurena and Mike Taylor made the decision to move from a two-bedroom townhouse in a condominium association in Stamford after a neighbor complained about the "younger and bigger of their two dogs," according to The New York Times report.
David Harris, an agent at Halstead Property in Stamford, helped the couple find a new home, according to the report.
- 1 Fairfield Residents Warned To Prepare For Approaching Blizzard
- 2 Fairfield Dodges Worst Of Nor'easter
- 3 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Fairfield, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 4 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Fairfield; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 5 Fairfield Roads Remain Closed For Nonessential Travel Due To Snow, Wind