STAMFORD, Conn. -- The New York Times is putting the spotlight on a Stamford couple looking for a pet-friendly home.
Kathie Nurena and Mike Taylor made the decision to move from a two-bedroom townhouse in a condominium association in Stamford after a neighbor complained about the "younger and bigger of their two dogs," according to The New York Times report.
David Harris, an agent at Halstead Property in Stamford, helped the couple find a new home, according to the report.
- 1 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By FBI, Homeland Security
- 2 Former Fairfield University Basketball Player ID'd In Fatal Shooting
- 3 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 4 July 4 Terror Threat 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 5 Fairfield Could See New Round Of Thunderstorms