STAMFORD, Conn. -- The New York Times is putting the spotlight on a Stamford couple looking for a pet-friendly home.
Kathie Nurena and Mike Taylor made the decision to move from a two-bedroom townhouse in a condominium association in Stamford after a neighbor complained about the "younger and bigger of their two dogs," according to The New York Times report.
David Harris, an agent at Halstead Property in Stamford, helped the couple find a new home, according to the report.
- 1 9 Fairfield Middle Schoolers Treated For Minor Injuries After Bus Accident
- 2 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Fairfield Skies On Sunday
- 3 Yale-New Haven Hospital Admits Patient With Ebola-Like Symptoms
- 4 Connecticut Prepares After Yale Student Shows Ebola-Like Symptoms
- 5 Bridgeport House Painter Charged In Burglary Of Fairfield Home