FAIRFIELD, Conn. — House hunting in Fairfield? Like to see inside other people’s houses? There are several open houses in Fairfield this weekend.
The properties on show this weekend range from a three-bedroom home on Easton Turnpike that is listed for $329,900 to a five-bedroom, 4,900-square-foot house on Banks North Road on the market for $1.799 million.
Check out our Real Estate page to find more open houses and to see what homes have recently sold in your neighborhood.
- 1 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Serious, Growing In Fairfield, Says Report
- 2 Updated Memorial Day Forecast Brings Good News For Fairfield
- 3 Memorial Day Thunderstorm Chance, Enhanced Fire Risk In Fairfield
- 4 Enjoy A Parade On Memorial Day, Fairfield
- 5 Big Crowds Turn Out For Fairfield's Memorial Day Parade