FAIRFIELD, Conn. — House hunting in Fairfield? Like to see inside other people’s houses? There are several open houses in Fairfield this weekend.
The properties on show this weekend range from a three-bedroom home on Easton Turnpike that is listed for $329,900 to a five-bedroom, 4,900-square-foot house on Banks North Road on the market for $1.799 million.
Check out our Real Estate page to find more open houses and to see what homes have recently sold in your neighborhood.
- 1 Boy Reports Suspicious Incident With Car In Fairfield Parking Lot
- 2 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 3 Fairfield's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 4 Fairfield Man Arrested After Strangling Girlfriend While She Was Driving
- 5 Superstorm Sandy Was Not The 'Big One,' So Fairfield Must Prepare