FAIRFIELD, Conn. — House hunting in Fairfield? Like to see inside other people’s houses? There are several open houses in Fairfield this weekend.
The properties on show this weekend range from a three-bedroom home on Easton Turnpike that is listed for $329,900 to a five-bedroom, 4,900-square-foot house on Banks North Road on the market for $1.799 million.
Check out our Real Estate page to find more open houses and to see what homes have recently sold in your neighborhood.
- 1 Fairfield Police: Burglars Took Jewelry From Round Hill Road Home
- 2 Easton Man Arrested After Crashing Car In Fairfield, Fleeing On Foot
- 3 Bridgeport National Guard Member Killed By Unsafe Lane Change, Police Say
- 4 Connecticut Report Finds Missed Opportunities To Help Sandy Hook Shooter
- 5 Fairfield Appoints Committee To Investigate Election Day Mishaps