FAIRFIELD, Conn. — House hunting in Fairfield? Like to see inside other people’s houses? There are several open houses in Fairfield this weekend.
The properties on show this weekend range from a three-bedroom home on Easton Turnpike that is listed for $329,900 to a five-bedroom, 4,900-square-foot house on Banks North Road on the market for $1.799 million.
Check out our Real Estate page to find more open houses and to see what homes have recently sold in your neighborhood.
- 1 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Fairfield
- 2 Keep An Eye On Your Purse; Fairfield Police Show How Easy It Is To Steal
- 3 Rollover Accident Cleared From Merritt Parkway Near Fairfield
- 4 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport
- 5 Fairfield Man Arrested On DUI, Narcotics Charges After Running Red Light