FAIRFIELD, Conn. — House hunting in Fairfield? Like to see inside other people’s houses? There are several open houses in Fairfield this weekend.
The properties on show this weekend range from a three-bedroom home on Easton Turnpike that is listed for $329,900 to a five-bedroom, 4,900-square-foot house on Banks North Road on the market for $1.799 million.
Check out our Real Estate page to find more open houses and to see what homes have recently sold in your neighborhood.
- 1 Hwang, Fawcett Clash On Same-Sex Marriage At Fairfield Debate
- 2 Power Outages Restored In Fairfield After Storm
- 3 NYC Doctor Is First Person In The Tristate Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 4 Fairfield Police Charge Norwalk Man With Trashing His Kids' Home
- 5 Fairfield Urges Residents To Be Prepared, Sign Up With CodeRED