FAIRFIELD, Conn. – Here’s a list of the paid residential home sales for Fairfield for the week of Nov. 26 to 30, as reported to the Fairfield town clerk’s office:
• Dean D. Graves and Denielle C. Devynter sold 30 Ermine St. to Steven Mattus and Tracey Holleran for $1.249 million.
• Patricia A. Lammers sold 568 Stratfield Road to Daniel R. and Jennifer Hilbert for $545,000.
• Linda W. Beaudin sold 108 Robertson Crossing to Joseph A. Passanante for $355,000.
• Jose D. Seiders sold 108 Churchill St. to Kathleen A. Schultz for $250,000.
▪ Joseph R. Salvo sold 366 New England Ave. to Lalu LLC for $157,800.
• The Evelyn Bouchner Revocable Trust sold 874 Church Hill Road to Restituto Santos for $317,000.
• WFAM Homes LLC sold 64 Fieldcrest Road to Theodore Jackson for $489,900.
• Eric D. and Inga V. Miller sold 68 Harwich Road to Todd and Patricia Gregory for $487,000.
• Steven Mattus and Tracy Holleran sold 60 St. Marc Lane to Sean McKeon for $730,000.
• Martin Spratt sold 68 Granville St. to Anthony Ventricelli for $260,000.
• Harold Platz sold 107 Taylor Place to James S. and Leah Kay White for $797,500.
• Suzanne Maria Cotto sold 13 Garden Drive to Olga Stavros Leavitt for $138,750.
• The Estate of Helen K. Makar sold 70 Dell Dale Road to Adam and Kristina L. Nartowicz for $255,000.
• The Estate of James E. Mortimer sold 351 Riverside Drive to Daniel Piorkowski for $435,000.
• Joseph W. and Monica McInerney sold 114 Brookmere Drive to Brookfield Global Relocation Services LLC for $697,000.
• Vicente N. and Elizabeth Siquenza sold 178 Jennings Road to Wesley Carpenter for $266,000.
• Philip J. and Joan W. Lauterbach sold 186 Pine Creek Ave. to Pine Creek Beach LLC for $780,000.
• Steve M. Kidney sold 279 Stevenson Road to Christopher G. Coffin and Jennifer A. Burbank for $466,300.
- 1 Fairfield Woman Hit By Bike In Central Park Is Reportedly Brain Dead
- 2 Fairfield Customers Could Be Affected By Home Depot Credit Card Breach
- 3 Western Connecticut Reopens Evacuated Buildings On Midtown Danbury Campus
- 4 Former Connecticut Gov. John Rowland Found Guilty Of Conspiracy
- 5 Ranking Of Fairfield Warde High Among Best Schools Tops Week’s News