FAIRFIELD, Conn. – Here’s a list of the paid residential home sales in Fairfield for the week of March 4 to 8, as reported to the Fairfield town clerk’s office:
▪ David and Yolanda Karpel sold 1399 Fence Row Drive to Richard and Morgan Greenburg for $1.215 million.
▪ Richard J. Wiseley sold 245 Unquowa Road, Unit 32, to Mark Ford for $354,500.
▪ John W. Foley Sr. sold 37 Crane St. to Andrew Freeman and Kinder B. Gallo for $284,000.
▪ William H. and Mary C. Walz sold 209 Brookbend Road to Round Hill Associates LLC for $712,000.
▪ Mary Buturla sold 160 Fairfield Woods Road, Unit 37 to Joan Bulger for $220,000.
▪ Tamalpais LLC sold 97 Cummings Ave. to Kenneth J. Allison for $825,000.
▪ Mae Budnick sold 155 Jeniford Road to Patrick and Anette Horan for $312,500.
▪ The Estate of Catherine M. Paolozzi sold 2646 Easton Turnpike to Gilberto Reyes for $262,000.
▪ Laura J. French and Edwin A. Smith sold 121 Woodland Road to Belinda Papageorge for $295,000.
▪ TJK Builders LLC sold 54 Maple Drive to Michael E. and Rachel Gigliotti for $715,000.
▪ Lauren B. and Andrew J. Wagner sold 652 Mountain Laurel Road to Pam and Jeff Ryan for $988,000.
▪ Natalie C. Senko sold 184 Bullard St. to CFJ Realty Development LLC for $264,900.
▪ GST Partners LLC sold 31 Coach Lane to Perry and Carolyn Wasserlauf for $870,500.
▪ Kimberly Wittig sold 70 Yarrow Road to Jeffrey P. and Abigail S. Hammond for $535,000.