FAIRFIELD, Conn. – Here’s a list of the paid home sales in Fairfield for the week of March 18-22, as reported to the Fairfield Town Clerk’s office:
▪ Maria L. Phillips sold 1081 Redding Road to Gregory P. and Abby P. Taylor for $1.75 million.
▪ 274 Birch Road LLC sold 274 Birch Road to Michael and Stefanie Tamulis for $1.4 million.
▪ Gregory D. and Pamela I. Baekey sold 272 Catamount Road to Michael A. and Lynne Constantini for $1.04 million.
▪ Bank of America National Association sold 464 Round Hill Road to David S. Gilbert and Christine Anne Collin for $480,000.
▪ John M. and Michael J. Szost sold 290 Szost Drive to Jason and Lara Meersman for $415,000.
▪ Pat Sheehy sold 92 Chatham Road to Anton N. Chinniah for $885,000.
▪ Deutsche Bank National Trust sold 156 Bungalow Road to Mark Fasano for $246,750.
▪ Althea M. Larkin sold 81 Sigwin Drive to Arthur A. and Helen M. Jensen for $390,000.
▪ Justin Chanse and Christine A. Bensen-Chanse sold 535 Westport Turnpike to Deborah T. McIlroy for $850,000.
▪ Charlene Fisher sold 104 Edward St. to Andrzes Piekarski for $630,000.
▪ Citi Mortgage Inc. sold 3719 Park Ave. to Janaina C. Tippett sod $225,000.
▪ Janine and Joseph Beaudet sold 135 Parkwood Road to Andrew and Nancy Antrobus for $845,000.
▪ Andrew and Nancy Antrobus sold 5 Woodcrest Road to Stuart Cosgriff for $569,000.
▪ Robert P. and Donna Graney sold 33 Bond St. to Antonios and Annalisa Panagiotakis for $630,000.
- 1 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station
- 2 Gas Line Ruptured, Homes Evacuated On Fairfield Beach Road
- 3 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight
- 4 Open Houses In Fairfield This Weekend
- 5 Southport Students Win National Awards At History Day Contest