FAIRFIELD, Conn. – Here’s a list of the paid residential home sales in Fairfield for the week of Dec 10 to 14, as reported to the Fairfield town clerk’s office:
▪ Nelson and Mary Stephenson sold 100 Jessica Lane to Peter Antonucci for $1.865 million.
▪ Inder V. Malbotra sold 98 Arrowhead Lane to Ruiming Liu and Chunquing Yuan for $776,000.
▪ Dean and Kim Russo sold 112 Eastlawn Court to Paul and Kristen Landino for $715,000.
▪ Reid Street LLC sold 321 Reid St. to Matthew K. Maleri for $379,000.
▪ Muhammad A. Khokhar sold 430 Berkeley Road to Rungtid Siharaj for $285,000.
▪ William F. Hoag sold 512 Rowland Road to Sand Dollar Development LLC for $375,000.
▪ Vincent Cacace sold 318 Knapps Highway, Unit A, to Nancy J. Garzone for $222,500.
▪ Anna J. Pesavento sold 4 Pope St. to Jose O. and Luz Velez for $339,000.
▪ John J. and Nina A. Nelson sold 101 Henry St. to Sutton Investments LLC for $575,000.
▪ Joan D. McMahon sold 635 Gilbert Highway to Benjamin L. Miron and Cathy L. Tang for $540,000.
▪ Jerry L. and Linda S. Dukes sold 185 Pell Meadow Drive to Dario and Catarina Shore for $360,000.
▪ Bruce E. and Carolyn Richmond sold 178-182 Pine Creek Ave. to Pine Creek Beach LLC for $950,000.
▪ Thomas Minlionic sold 1424 Melville Ave. to Robert Warren and Laurence Wilner for $186,000.
▪ John A. and Deborah A. Jackson sold 1003 Tunxis Hill Road to Erik W. Drewniak for $225,000.
▪ Daniel B. and David T. Wasserman sold 25 Harwich Road to Howard and Allyson Schenker for $464,000.
▪ Florence Chicos sold 79 Pine Creek Ave. to Martine Trinka and Robert and Marcey Bender for $360,000.
▪ Frank and Marie Michno sold 93 Vesper St. to Jia Lang Zhu for $455,000.
▪ Steven and Victoria Banks sold 155 Godfrey Road to Florina Merturi for $445,000.
- 1 Two Teenage Girls Rescued From Water After Tubing Accident Off Fairfield
- 2 Man Drowns In Creek On Bridgeport/Fairfield Border After Bar Fight
- 3 Girls Hurt In Fairfield Tubing Accident Moved To Yale-New Haven Hospital
- 4 Car Driven By Woman, 77, Goes Airborne After Airbags Deploy In Fairfield
- 5 Westport Mom Charged With Leaving Baby In Car At Whole Foods