FAIRFIELD, Conn. – Here is a list of the paid residential home sales in Fairfield for the week of Dec. 24 to 28, as reported to the Fairfield town clerk’s office:
▪ Thomas C. and Joanne G. Janson sold 120 Fencerow Drive to Gregory D. and Pamela I. Baekey for $1.72 million.
▪ Alan and Carol Shiff sold 83 Grist Mill Lane to John R. and Kristin K. Burbank for $1.42 million.
▪ Customers Bank sold 88 Merry Meet Circle to James Kim for $1.4 million.
▪ Lois Booth sold 100 Flower House Drive to Daniel and Lindsey Holland for $698,500.
▪ Richard F. and Ruth A. Pavone sold 824-836-844 Riverside Drive to Love Where You Live Homes LLC for $550,000.
▪ Ralph and Christina McEldowney sold 496 Riverside Drive to R. Martin and Linda P. Kelly for $730,000.
▪ Stanley Makucewicz sold 167 Crane St. to Paul A. Autera for $240,000.
▪ Jerome S. Joseph and Sharon Lauer sold 14 Valley Lane to Matthew T. and Rachel Kelley for $430,000.
▪ James J. and Jacalyn F. Beagon sold 86 Eunice Ave. to Love Where You Live Homes LLC for $550,000.
▪ Astana Federal Savings and Loan Association sold 355 Misty Wood Lane to Dawid Teng for $440,000.
▪ Joseph E. Flores DeMeneses Jr. sold 645 Hill Farm Road to Alan and Carol Shiff for $875,000.
- 1 Shark Sightings Lead To Beach Closure On Long Island
- 2 Teen Charged With Reckless Driving In Crash That Injured Warde Student
- 3 Man Shot To Death At Bridgeport Restaurant; Owner Injured
- 4 Police Corral 90-Pound Alligator Crossing Street In New York City
- 5 Fairfield's Plan B Burger Is Finally Ready To Open Its Doors