FAIRFIELD, Conn. – Here’s a list of the paid residential home sales in Fairfield for the week of Dec. 17-21, as reported to the Fairfield Town Clerk’s Office:
▪ Franz and Thamars Kett sold 150 Parkwood Road to Patrick A. Berges for $1.26 million.
▪ The Estate of Joseph Bereski sold 864 Holland Hill Road to Joseph and Susan Deleo for $320,000.
▪ Michael Sullivan sold 466 High St. to Leon Gaudetti for $300,000.
▪ Stefania Rattotti sold 329 Berkeley Road to Miltiadis and Sophie Kalomenidis for $439,000.
▪ Daniel and Patricia Romanello sold 171 Whiting Pond Road to Richard and Allison Perkins for $770,000.
▪ Robert J. and Anna Adams sold 500 Rowland Road to Sand Dollar Development LLC for $435,000.
▪ The Estate of Anne M. O’Connell sold 183 Rockland Road to Canterbury Development LLC for $280,000.
▪ The Allen W. Prior Trust sold 305 Misty Wood Lane to Robert P. Melcher for $457,500.
▪ Joel S. and Peter Bulkley sold 848 Mill Hill Road and Lot No. 22 Mill Hill Terrace to Special Properties LLC for $3,765,000.
▪ Spa Inc. sold 475 Lockwood Road to Brian P. Weeks and Kenneth F. Babeer for $890,000.
▪ Jennifer Lee and Charles T. E. Jones sold 74 Westford Drive to Paul and Andrea Casale for $495,000.
▪ Kim Cabral sold 100 Prince St. to Anat Graf for $275,000.
▪ Carol D. Yonan sold 2212 Mill Plain Road to Marie Dorey for $430,000.
▪ Brigid Holms sold 397 Quincy St. to Cordelia D. Head for $260,000.
▪ Pieka Construction Inc. sold 17 Robert Lane to Seth Firmender for $826,000.
▪ Daniel M. and Lindsay Holland sold 97 Riverview Terrace to Jody and Christine Cappello for $550,000.
▪ Thomas M. and Bernadette Verghese sold 1132 Catamount Road to Tate H. and Jennifer W. Wingate for $900,000.
- 1 Fairfield Could See Up To 6 Inches Of Snow Accumulation In New Storm
- 2 Former Fairfield University Contract Employee Charged In Campus Assault
- 3 Winter Weather Advisory Issued For New Round Of Snow In Fairfield
- 4 Fairfield Police Rescue Troubled Woman From Busy Intersection
- 5 Fairfield Homeowners Lose More Than $20K In Jewelry In Burglary