FAIRFIELD, Conn. – Here’s a list of the paid residential home sales in Fairfield for the week of Jan. 7-11, as reported to the Fairfield Town Clerk’s office:
▪ Etai and Saia Kempinich Friedman sold 29 Flora Blvd. to J. Bertrand Nadeau and Betty J. Dixon for $562,000.
▪ Elaine M. Rosoff sold 3999 Park Ave., Unit 16 to Charles J. Greenwood for $332,000.
▪ Diane P. Soreca and Michele Poirer sold 141 Pease Ave. to Split Pease LLC for $515,000.
▪ Arlene J. Scanlan sold 599 Reef Road to Peter Baiocco for $233,000.
▪ Pierre Guiochon sold 239 Hulls Highway to Jennifer and Stephen Penwell for $529,000.
▪ Olga Markoja sold 687 High St. to Sara A. Pappas for $255,000.
- 1 Fairfield Student Reported Missing At Rochester Institute Of Technology
- 2 Details Emerge, But Questions Remain In Harrison Double Murder-Suicide
- 3 Former White Plains Officer Left Suicide Note At Harrison Murder Scene
- 4 Police: Fairfield Student Found With 11 Grams Of Psychedelic Mushrooms
- 5 Head Of Yoga Empire With Fairfield County Locations Faces Rape Allegation