FAIRFIELD, Conn. – Here’s a list of the paid residential property sales in Fairfield for the week of Jan. 14-18, as reported to the Fairfield Town Clerk’s Office:
▪ Jeremiah Crowley sold 111 College Place to Frank A. Fuvdyna, Jr. for $872,000.
▪ Danny Chen and Yunqi Ni sold 44 Rosemere Ave. to Brookfield Relocation Inc. for $501,500.
▪ Evelyn Rusnak sold 94 Mortiz Place to Nicole Butcaris for $237,500.
▪ Marshall D. and Leslie Ann Adams sold 68 Myren St. to Oscar Leal for $575,000.
▪ Joan Bolger sold 63 Fox St. to Love Where You Live Homes LLC for $380,000.
▪ The Estate of Jennie H. Poidomani sold 539 Jennings Road to Ernest Ursini for $325,000.
▪ Kimberly L. Mills sold 118 Warren Ave. to Hilda Johnson for $300,000.
▪ John and Timothy Philbin sold 30 Carroll Road to Craig and Nicole D. Natali for $1,030,000.
- 1 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 2 Man Found Dead In Car In Grocery Store Parking Lot In Fairfield
- 3 Fairfield Gas Station Robbed At Gunpoint; Police Seek Help ID'ing Suspect
- 4 Thunderstorms Could Produce Gusty Winds, Hail In Fairfield
- 5 United Illuminating Repairs Power Outages In Fairfield After Storm