FAIRFIELD, Conn. – Here’s a list of paid residential property sales in Fairfield for the week of May 14 to 18, as reported to the town clerk’s office:
▪ David A. and Kathleen M. Rosenfeld sold 40 Old Hickory Road to Michael R. Fox for $1,705,500.
▪ Jonathan M. and Judith Z. Shapiro sold 61 Windemere St. to Mark and Heather Lotstein for $510,000.
▪ Debra Joy Kerestury sold 6 Thompson Road to KFD Properties LLC for $242,500.
▪ Bryce C. and Linnea B. May sold 304 Buena Vista Road to Aaron Smolick for $520,000.
▪ John C. and Kimberly A Scarnavack sold 842 Old Post Road to Bryce C. and Linnea B. May for $1.375 million.
▪ Richard F. Motarsky and Patricia Dickson sold 867 Riverside Drive to Janette Black for $331,900.
▪ Maureen F. Dowling sold 241 Knollwood Drive to Nancy J. Mason for $475,000.
▪ Janet B. Davis sold 111 Mayweed Road to Nicole Norelle Lay for $476,500.
▪ Marianne Bodnarz and Joseph Huddle sold 53 Warwick Ave. to Edward and Laura Booth for $495,000.
▪ Kenneth A. and Elizabeth S. Flatto sold 136 Orchard Hill Lane to Sylvia Vermeer and Jarrid A. Hall for $520,000.
▪ Richard G. and Elizabeth D. Osborn sold 92 Roberton Crossing to Robert J. and Catherine M. Rotanz for $390,000.
▪ Eleanor Dolena sold 290 Woodside Circle to David Harmuth for $255,000.
▪ Ross B. Sealfon and Laura E. Matefy sold 26 Taylor Drive to Kevin M. and Susan J. Scully for $549,000.
▪ Edward L. and Stacey L. Carolan sold 3233 North St. to Gaurav Mahkija for $880,000.
▪ Roberto J. Curcio Jr. and Laura C. Eaton sold 579 Judd St. to Rex R. Sprosta for $480,000.
▪ John F. McCarthy sold 375 Jennie Lane to Ross Sealfon for $850,000.
▪ The Estate of Felix Hoff sold 1017 Tunxis Hill Road to Kyle P. Norton for $245,000.