FAIRFIELD, Conn. – Here’s a list of paid residential property sales in Fairfield for the week of May 21-25, as reported to the Town Clerk’s office:
▪ Karl M. and Janice H. Obrecht sold 2453 Burr St. to Kenneth M. Denslow, Jr. for $1,230,000.
▪ Hilary H. Michaels sold 237 Greenfield Hill Road to Gary A. and Leslie F. Corrigan for $1,180,000.
▪ David F. and Mary Margaret Weber sold 394 Rowland Road to Kimberly K. Farnen for $707,000.
▪ Robik/Glantz Builders LLC sold 250 Mountain Laurel Road to Matthew and Rachel Smith for $735,000.
▪ The Estate of Milton L. Cohn sold 150 Parkwood Road to Franz and Thamara Kett for $500,000.
▪ Veralyn and Alexander H. MacLeod sold 120 Morehouse Highway to Daniel and Marcela Morgensztern for $720,000.
▪ Holley L. Reif sold 198 Riverview Circle to Sean M. and Kerin J. Gleason for $417,000.
▪ Brian and Kimberly Farnen sold 511 Riverside Drive to Harry F. Herron and Caryn Cox for $590,000.
▪ Harold Platz sold 111 Taylor Place to Louise and Darron Antill for $825,000.
▪ Michael A. and Nicole M. DeMattia sold 229 Adley Road to Constance Demattia for $550,000.
▪ Francis P. Faeth sold 24 Eaton Court, Unit 19 to Hilary H. Michaels for $707,000.
▪ Ulster Savings Bank sold 515 Brookside Drive to John J. and Angela Rada Saez for $430,000.
▪ Adina and Elliot Novogrodsky sold 260 Crest Terrace to Joel A. Riccoboni for $400,000.
▪ Benjamin and Kristen Burnham sold 97 Alvin St. to Peter Fabian for $309,000.
▪ The Estate of Julianne Kanca sold 348 Fairland Drive to the Lilian Bulion Irrevocable Trust for $490,000.
▪ Karen C. Krotki sold 178 Farist Road to Jasper and Celine Ueldhuis for $449,900.