FAIRFIELD, Conn. – Here’s a list of the paid residential home sales in Fairfield for the week of Sept. 17 through 21, as reported to the Town Clerk’s Office:
▪ Barbara J. Erickson and Luis P. Torrebiarte sold 763 Eleven O’Clock Road to Brett King for $1.22 million.
▪ Mill River Properties LLC sold 35 Aberdeen Way to John J. Donoghue for $604,500.
▪ Richard Putnam Lawson sold 50 Audubon Lane to Kevin F. and Michelle R. Moore for $890,000.
▪ Mousumi and Bivash Bhattacharya sold 110 Howard Ave. to Venkateswara Rao Darimi for $500,000.
▪ Thomas M. and Robin R. McPhillips sold 686 Eleven O’Clock Road to Michael Arrow for $940,000.
▪ John J. Sibley sold 91 Gate Ridge Road to Thomas M. and Robin R. McPhillips for $435,000.
▪ The Estate of Lenore H. Sachs sold 208 Colonese Road to John M. Thomas for $465,000.
▪ Eliz Kakas sold 241 Bullard St. to James A. Mezes, Jr. for $325,000.
▪ Stephen and Abbi Wilson Yap sold 757 Reef Road to Jeffrey M. Collins for $625,000.
▪ The Estate of Ann Januski sold 43 Bibbins Ave. to Ryan L. Sahley for $210,000.
▪ Tony S. and Cheryl T. Zandirad sold 115 Patrick Drive to Katherine E. Nissen for $791,000.
▪ John J. and Laura B. Loffredo sold 2717 Mill Plain Road to Patrick and Denise Whalen for $400,000.
▪ Jacqueline and Frank Garippa sold 375 Galloping Hill Road to David E. and Suzanne A. Brancule for $760,000.
▪ Ellen M. Shannon sold 77 Chelsea St. to Thomas W. Kean for $651,000.
▪ Allen J. Sorbo sold 2 Aberdeen Way to Susan and Anthony Corleto for $740,000.