FAIRFIELD, Conn. – Here’s a list of the paid residential home sales in Fairfield for the week of Sept. 10 through 14, as reported to the town clerk’s office:
▪ Marc A. and Rebecca Blanchette sold 517 Aran Hill Road to John Golec for $949,500.
▪ Peri T. Cook and David Jacobs sold 256 Melody Lane to John Kennedy Agustian for $335,000.
▪ The Estate of Mary Irene O’Connor sold 69 Rockland Road to Jesse Duncan for $270,000.
▪ Paula Murray sold 976 S. Pine Creek Road to Richard and Dency H. Mann for $700,000.
▪ The Bank of New Cannan sold 88 Home Fair Drive to Brett Balavender for $370,000.
▪ OneWest Bank sold 1185 Congress St. to Dominick Grick for $450,000.
▪ Connie Razzaia sold 165 Robin Lane to Donna Nelson for $370,000.
▪ Tamara and Angelo Guarino sold 60 Wellner Drive to Alexander Ward and Elizabeth Burns for $220,000.
▪ Theresa Weston sold 55 Barry Scott Drive to Frederick Santucci for $342,500.
▪ Michael Stoddard sold 3845 Park Ave., Unit 17 to Hillary Shifrin for $337,500.
▪ Andrew W. Gill Sold 275 Colony St. to Kevin and Kerrigan Warnock for $310,000.
▪ Paula L. and William J. Watson sold 17 Tahmore Place to Lenny and Amanda Moitoso for $446,500.
▪ David A. Guglielmo sold 229 Nichols St. to Joanna DeMartin for $335,000.
▪ Jennifer G. Hayes sold 50 Walbin St. to Anthony J. Sgaglione and Lori A. Hamel for $867,500.
▪ Ida J. Piazza sold 133 Eastfield Drive to Laura J. Parkington for $250,000.
▪ Charles R. and Cynthia G. Cannone sold 514 High St. to Christopher Recor and Katherine Baldino for $261,500.
▪ Fresh Look Homes LLC sold 245 Unquowa Road, Unit 77 to Erika B. Juliano for $180,000.