FAIRIFELD, Conn. – Here’s a list of all the paid, residential home sales in Fairfield for the week of Oct. 1 through 5, as reported to the Fairfield Town Clerk’s office.
▪ William J. and Andrea Sullivan Diamond sold 742 Burr St. to Robert C. Withers for $1.44 million.
▪ David R. and Pattajit A. Powers sold 500 Flintlock Road to Ronald and Michelle Sinacore for $1,227,500.
▪ Chen Li and Yue Shen sold 19 Hollis St. to Michelle Malone for $459,000.
▪ Deborah S. Hanrahan sold 1024 Unquowa Road to SandDollar Development LLC for $345,000.
▪ The Estate of Doris R. Studwell sold 80 Carlynn Drive to Leslie M. and Ralph Tavella for $787,500.
▪ Terry Orlofsky sold 529 Davis Road to Donald B. White for $250,000.
▪ HSBC Bank sold 541 Melville Ave. to Janos Q. Kanta for $235,000.
▪ David and Magdalena Besterfield sold 2 Ocean Reef Drive to 2 Ocean Reef Drive LLC for $400,000.
▪ Vincent P. Donnelly sold 449 Valley Road to Thomas H. and Lisa Dixon for $650,000.
▪ Janet S. Stephen sold 16 Norcliff Lane to Beachside Estates LLC for $700,000.
▪ U.S. Bank sold 711 Fairfield Beach Road to Mario Clericuzio for $262,000.
▪ John P. and Ellen L. Short sold 56 Senior Place to Stephen Chokshi for $420,000.
▪ Robert J. Ryan and Jeffrey F. Clonts sold 92 Sherwood Drive to Janet S. Stephen for $670,000.
▪ David and Darice C. Rouatt sold 305 N. Pine Creek Road to Philip and Jillian G. Lavoie for $639,500.
▪ Ronald J. Harrington and Carolyn Miller sold 98 Greenville St. to Donovan Remaley for $339,000.
▪ Adam A. Arkells and the Estate of Christine Morandi sold 143 Pell Meadow Drive to James T. Hedrick for $376,500.
▪ The George Stein Revocable Living Trust sold 75 Spinning Wheel Road to Stephanie and Daniel Brennan, Jr. for $335,000.
- 1 Fairfield Student Reported Missing At Rochester Institute Of Technology
- 2 Family Asks For Help In Finding Missing College Student, 21, From Fairfield
- 3 Police: Fairfield Student Found With 11 Grams Of Psychedelic Mushrooms
- 4 Former White Plains Officer Left Suicide Note At Harrison Murder Scene
- 5 Head Of Yoga Empire With Fairfield County Locations Faces Rape Allegation