FAIRFIELD, Conn. – Here’s a list of all the paid residential home sales in Fairfield for the week of Sept. 24 through 28, as reported to the Fairfield Town Clerk’s office:
▪ Walter H. and Mary Beth Buck sold 134 Center St. to Christopher J. Wright for $2,995,000.
▪ Benedict J. and Vanessa Sinnott sold 336 Brookbend Road to Mary Jean Green for $1,175,000.
▪ Ellen M. Swan sold 50 Sunnie Holme Drive to Joseph T. Draper for $1,385,000.
▪ Edward W. and Maureen L. Dowdle sold 80 Richard Place to Sharon S. Schirmann for $735,000.
▪ Karin M. and Michael E. Miska sold 355-357 Suburban Ave. to Kaveh Ahmadian for $360,000.
▪ Eric S. and Patricia A. Dreier sold 142 Lloyd Drive to Lee M. and Stacy P. Sherman for $375,000.
▪ Anthony J. Dombek sold 1150 N. Benson Road to Sara Cammorota for $545,000.
▪ Karl and Beata Kieffer sold 1348 Stillson Road to Kevin and Heather Dunphy for $925,000.
▪ Douglas J. and Lori L. Ricke sold 31 Olivia Place to Mark Szuchman for $737,000.
▪ George C. and Kathleen Rippey sold 29 Nutmeg Lane to Michael and Stephanie Rooney for $582,000.
▪ Timothy and Julia Ann Labant sold 76 Lewis Drive to Joseph Klauder and Melissa McGow for $425,000.
▪ The Estate of Julia M. McGovern sold 415 Katona Drive to Salvatore V. and Courtney Cataldo for $435,000.
▪ Frank A. and Nancy M. Miele sold 109 Farist Road to Jason A. Chudoba for $454,000.
▪ Eleanor A. Carley sold 160 Lucille St. to Joshua and Marissa Davis for $490,000.