FAIRFIELD, Conn. – Here’s a list of the paid residential home sales in Fairfield for the week of Nov. 5 to 9, as reported to the Fairfield town clerk’s office:
▪ Robert A. and Stephanie Franchini sold 362 Joan Drive to Steven M. McKeon for $975,000.
▪ Peter N. Burr sold 276 Somerset Ave. to Claudia Woelfle for $655,000.
▪ Patricia Zarra sold 1213 Merritt St. to Tara Martin for $320,000.
▪ Scott Torello and Alyson French sold 12 Olivia Place to Mark W. and Sandra E. Rowland for $735,000.
▪ Christopher J. and Sandra M. Wright sold 536 Hemlock Road to Gerard Mullally and Cheryl Miller for $825,000.
▪ Justin A. and Emily A. Hawryluk sold 399 Jackman Ave. to William N. and Victoria F. Channell for $553,000.
▪ The estate of Barbara A. Kamph sold 1135 Stratfield Road to Wendy Delson for $214,000.
▪ John and Joan Kratky sold 3845 Park Ave., Unit 6, to Thomas Maniscalo for $347,000.
▪ Huzefa Badaruddin sold 160 Pell Meadow Drive to Daniel Sutter for $439,900.
▪ The estate of Helen M. Gyuricsko sold 1531 Fairfield Woods Road to Christopher Kurn and Kimberly Strazza for $320,000.
▪ James and Carole M. Messina sold 111 Flower House Drive to Michael Colelli for $575,000.
▪ John and Donna O’Connor sold 577 Old Mill Road to Dominic and Victoria Ponce DeLeon for $745,000.
▪ The estate of Bruce S. Kershner sold 53 Southport Woods Drive to Arvind and Kavita Bhatt for $310,000.
▪ Stephen and Frances J. Hangos sold 116 Youngstown Road to David G. Ritch for $300,000.
▪ Brian E. and Annmarie P. Briones sold 439 Wormwood Road to D. Charles LLC for $310,000.
- 1 Police: Husband Beat Up 21-Year-Old Fairfield Man Hitting On His Wife
- 2 Boy Reports Suspicious Incident With Car In Fairfield Parking Lot
- 3 Woman Killed By Amtrak Train In Milford
- 4 Police: No Suspects In Bomb Threat Made At Seagrape, Inn At Fairfield Beach
- 5 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire