FAIRFIELD, Conn. – Here’s a list of the paid residential property sales in Fairfield for the week of Nov. 19 to 21, as reported to the Fairfield town clerk's office:
▪ 101 Rhoda LLC sold 101 Rhoda Ave. to Milton and Catherine Hallas for $1.375 million.
▪ Thomas J. and Erin R. Flynn sold 127 Whites Hill Lane to George C. and Kathleen M. Rippey for $1.12 million.
▪ Lawrence B. and Lou Anne Freeman old 1034 Fairfield Beach Road to Choosing Happiness LLC for $1.075 million.
▪ Robert M. Butler and the Estate of Marianne Butler sold 98 Trillium Road to Todd and Bianca Schumaker for $731,000.
▪ Love Where You Live Homes LLC sold 103 Howard St. to Theodore and Mary Youngling for $889,000.
▪ Jeffrey Reuben III sold 405 Hulls Highway to Whetmore 21 LLC for $465,000.
▪ The Estate of Carol Iannacone Crimi sold 35 Becchwood Lane to Jonathan Pcolar for $375,000.
▪ Dorothy Colafrancesco sold 66 Boroskey Road to Hou Tsang Kwok for $382,000.
▪ Cynthia A. Shanley sold 740 S. Pine Creek Road to Charles Ryan and Lisa C. Burke for $525,500.
▪ Peter J. and Sharon S. Schirmann sold 89 Eunice Ave. to Sean and Lisa Bosken for $902,000.
▪ Anthony Auriemma and Maria Bernardi sold 927 Mill Plain Road to Amanda E. Donefer for $705,000.
▪ Dante and Cecelia Schettino sold 154 Berwick Ave. to Julian Molina and Carolina Castillo Angarita for $300,000.
▪ John J. and Barbara C. DeRosa sold 41 Beaumont St. to Veronica O’Connell for $600,000.
▪ Camilo Soto sold 215 Valley View Road to Jason Wojnarowski for $307,000.
- 1 Father Of Missing Fairfield Man Fears Search 'Will Not End Well'
- 2 Fairfield Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 3 Fairfield Man, 25, Charged With Shoving, Spitting On Parents
- 4 Fairfield Woman Charged With Stealing Nearly $60 Worth Of Vanilla Extract
- 5 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Fairfield