FAIRFIELD, Conn. – Here’s a list of the paid residential home sales in Fairfield for the week of Jan. 22 through 25, as reported to the Fairfield Town Clerk’s office:
▪ Gloria Hausman sold 1563-1564 Fairfield Beach Road to Teresa Casola for $2.45 million.
▪ Maureen G. Van Hise, Thomas P. Hamilton and the Estate of Mary Hamilton sold 133 Arbor Drive to Derby F. Anderson for $365,130.
▪ George F. and Elizabeth R. Clark sold 179 Main St. to Virginia Cargill for $900,000.
▪ Geraldine O’Hara sold 407 Toilsome Hill Road to Aaron Francis for $635,000.
▪ Patricia A. Morgan sold 2968 Easton Turnpike to Adnan Akach for $370,000.
- 1 Fairfield Residents Warned To Prepare For Approaching Blizzard
- 2 Fairfield Dodges Worst Of Nor'easter
- 3 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Fairfield; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 4 Police: Fairfield Dad Drove Drunk After Taking His Kids Sledding
- 5 7 Fairfield Elementary Schools Listed Among Top 100 In State