FAIRFIELD, Conn. – Here’s a list of the paid residential home sales in Fairfield for the week of Jan. 22 through 25, as reported to the Fairfield Town Clerk’s office:
▪ Gloria Hausman sold 1563-1564 Fairfield Beach Road to Teresa Casola for $2.45 million.
▪ Maureen G. Van Hise, Thomas P. Hamilton and the Estate of Mary Hamilton sold 133 Arbor Drive to Derby F. Anderson for $365,130.
▪ George F. and Elizabeth R. Clark sold 179 Main St. to Virginia Cargill for $900,000.
▪ Geraldine O’Hara sold 407 Toilsome Hill Road to Aaron Francis for $635,000.
▪ Patricia A. Morgan sold 2968 Easton Turnpike to Adnan Akach for $370,000.
- 1 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station
- 2 Gas Line Ruptured, Homes Evacuated On Fairfield Beach Road
- 3 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight
- 4 Open Houses In Fairfield This Weekend
- 5 Southport Students Win National Awards At History Day Contest