FAIRFIELD, Conn. – Here’s a list of the paid residential home sales in Fairfield for the week of Jan. 22 through 25, as reported to the Fairfield Town Clerk’s office:
▪ Gloria Hausman sold 1563-1564 Fairfield Beach Road to Teresa Casola for $2.45 million.
▪ Maureen G. Van Hise, Thomas P. Hamilton and the Estate of Mary Hamilton sold 133 Arbor Drive to Derby F. Anderson for $365,130.
▪ George F. and Elizabeth R. Clark sold 179 Main St. to Virginia Cargill for $900,000.
▪ Geraldine O’Hara sold 407 Toilsome Hill Road to Aaron Francis for $635,000.
▪ Patricia A. Morgan sold 2968 Easton Turnpike to Adnan Akach for $370,000.
- 1 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teen Girl
- 2 'I Am A Woman,' Newtown High School Graduate Jenner Says In 20/20 Interview
- 3 Mucinex Cold, Flu Medicine Recall Announced
- 4 Snow Flurries, Hail Fall In Fairfield; Patchy Frost Likely Overnight
- 5 NBC Pressures New Canaan's Brian Williams To Quit, Says Report